Do you guys really think SF can beat the Cowboys this week?

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
YES, any given Sunday... SF isn't nearly as bad as people make them out to be. They are losing some very close games. DAL BETTER be prepared!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you want to see a mass exodus of Cowboy fans that are done with the Cowboys for another year then see what happens if they lose to the 0-6 49ers.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
How I picture each day of your retirement:

tenor.gif
That was him two decades ago.
I'm the Robin to his Batman...

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It could happen, but the Cowboys will not let it happen.

The 49ers lost 23-3 to Carolina in week one, then lost by either two or three points each of the past five weeks. That's what scares me. And I'm sure the Cowboys are aware of that, too.

Primetime42

Reaction score
I was seriously considering taking the Cowboys this week in my survivor pool. It started out with 9750 and we are down to 649. But the way some of you sound, it seems like you really think the Cowboys could lose. What concerns you guys this week with this game?
Anybody can be beat

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Start C.J. beathard and Pierre Garçon in all of your DFS games this week. Easy money. We will make them look like vintage Montana and Rice
:rolleyes:
More like that ' BAND ON THE RUN' song by Paul McCartney & Wings!
That #12 of ***** packer fame KNEW the casing-liner was drilling deep into his 'no-no zone', in the first half of ROD's carbide tipped casing-liner plano_O
Ye of little Faith! This Will be a 3 score walk away game ,,,,DALLAS STYLE!
(cryptic?,,, F-O.:confused:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
More like that ' BAND ON THE RUN' song by Paul McCartney & Wings!
That #12 of ***** packer fame KNEW the casing-liner was drilling deep into his 'no-no zone', in the first half of ROD's carbide tipped casing-liner plano_O
Ye of little Faith! This Will be a 3 score walk away game ,,,,DALLAS STYLE!
(cryptic?,,, F-O.:confused:)
Neener-Neener-ha-ha!,,,o_O

( I should seriously attempt not becoming completely blotto smashed by 8 p.m. on a Wednesday evening in the near futureo_O)