Do you have a second favorite team?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
My 2nd fave team is the Chiefs. But really it is just Pat Mahomes who I watched tear up East Texas and then Tech after seeing his Dad pitch for the Rangers.

The concept of a 2nd fave team was really foreign to me before at but now I get it. If the Cowboys aren't on in the same slot I watch them.

Scotman

Reaction score
I used to low key hope the Oilers would win a few games. But, I didn't really care if they didn't.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Don't really have a 2nd favorite, but have a bunch of relatives that are either Bengals or Panthers fans.
So if they miraculously won a title someday, I'd be happy for them.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Growing up it was Miami & Denver (Marino & Elway). Have always been drawn to great QB's and progressive air attacks.

Since the league has cleaned up so much of the dirty play, there isn't a single team that I despise (outside the NFC east) so I can appreciate any team that is playing good ball.

I loved the Greatest Show on Turf and since it corresponded with dreadful Cowboys teams it was easy to become a fan of theirs.

Nowadays, of course I make a point to watch KC. Huge Russell fan so I watch some of their games even though i'm not as big a fan of the team overall. Really enjoyed watching the Titans get hot last year. They are geographically one of the closest teams plus they play in the AFC so no conflicts.

John813

Reaction score
Miami. Local team. Really started following them when Jimmy bolted there. Stuck around once he left.

yesfan

Reaction score
Dolphins. Hour and a half away. Actually, excited about this season. Completely rebuilt.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Mine is the Los Angeles Chargers.

My dad was a San Diego Charger fan and I've always pulled for them when they play. Huge Rivers fan and Keenan Allen is a baller.

Thankfully they're in the AFC and only play Dallas once every four years.
Hell no. Blasphemous!

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
How fast?
90 minutes. You'd barely have time to read through and respond in the "Fan Zone".

I don't have any other favorite teams . . . I'm just not that kind of guy. I have players I like to watch but I don't pull for anyone but the Star.

I do have teams I despise with extra zeal.

Hardline

Reaction score
I haven't had a second favorite team since the old Houston Oilers.

I have two favorite college teams.
Longhorns and TCU.

I hated it when TCU was put in the Big 12.
I don't like my two favorite teams playing each other.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not really. Maybe a distant 2nd team with the Jets. Only because I am in NJ and have some Jet fan friends whose second team is Dallas. That's common in NJ.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I've only ever had one second favorite team: the Arizona Cardinals when Emmitt played for them. Emmitt was my hero, so I had to follow and root for him even in Arizona.

As a Sooners fan, I like a bunch of former guys like Adrian Peterson, Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Hollywood Brown, etc, but don't care about their NFL teams. Obviously, I'm pretty pumped about the Cowboys adding CeeDee, McCoy, Bell and Gallimore this offseason.

Where you from/live @EMMITTnROY ? Or how did you become a Sooners fan?