Do you have a second favorite team?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I don't have a second favorite team per say......but...........I will pull for the Seahawks when their games have no affect on Dallas. I just love the city of Seattle plus they rep my region, the PNW.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if it's just the maturing process (prefer that to aging, thank you) or something else but my feelings about the Cowboys and toward other teams has changed significantly and I even struggle to get up for rival games. I think part of it is the FA part of the game and rivalry's just don't exist and the players are all signing and exchanging jerseys after the game. It's just one big happy family.

I also find myself watching players more than teams so my 2nd favorite team to watch might not be my 2nd favorite team, KC Chiefs for example. Never really liked them but there is no player to compare to Mahomes.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Texans, but they are miles and miles behind the Cowboys.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Mine is the Los Angeles Chargers.

My dad was a San Diego Charger fan and I've always pulled for them when they play. Huge Rivers fan and Keenan Allen is a baller.

Thankfully they're in the AFC and only play Dallas once every four years.
Colts

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I could see fans having a second favorite team outside of NFL football but I can’t imagine having two favorite NFL teams. Imagine if one is in the NFC and the other is in the AFC and they met in the Super Bowl. Who do you pull for?

zerofill

Reaction score
Only a Cowboys fan... but I did semi-like the 49ers and watched them when Ronnie Lott was there. I loved watching him mutilate receivers lol.

JBS

Reaction score
Good thread

I root for the Patriots, Ravens, Seahawks, Broncos, and Chiefs

Hadenough

Reaction score
I used to play fantasy football for about 2 seasons but I found that I couldn't root for someone on my fantasy team if his team was playing the Cowboys or if by my player having a big game and his team wins and gets some kind of lead in the standings over the Cowboys. So I decided I couldn't play fantasy football because I can't root for anyone or anything that would hurt the Cowboys.
I totally understand. I don't like having players go against the Cowboys. But I have had Zeke and I've had Dak in 2016. Its fun when they are playing well.

chagus

Reaction score
Nope. But... if i did: the New York Jets. Broadway Joe guaranteeing a victory in Superbowl III, fur coat on the sidelines... the dude was just awesome. Legend.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Today I would say the Saints would be my second team. Back in the day it was the Houston Oilers. Bum Phillips days, Warren Moon days, tickets for Elvis at the gate, etc. I will never forget that 35-3 lead over the Bills that went "POOF". We could have had an all Texas Superbowl. Anyway, never could take the Texans as my second team. Maybe because that stupid logo that looks like a cow got run over by a bus.

Aven8

Reaction score
Da’ Bears.

Snow. Grass. Ditka. Tough. And awesome uniforms.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Mine is the Los Angeles Chargers.

My dad was a San Diego Charger fan and I've always pulled for them when they play. Huge Rivers fan and Keenan Allen is a baller.

Thankfully they're in the AFC and only play Dallas once every four years.

My second favorite team has been the Browns since 80s.