Do you know a good Eagles board?

Reaction score
Do you know a good Eagles board so I can congrulate them on their great season, I looked but I couldn't find a good Eagles board. Thanks. I'm sure you guys are celebrating the Eagles loss right now, haha.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Do you know a good Eagles board so I can congrulate them on their great season, I looked but I couldn't find a good Eagles board. Thanks. I'm sure you guys are celebrating the Eagles loss right now, haha.

There is such a thing as a good Iggles board? Oh, you meant, "Is there a good iggles board?" Yup, a 2X4 right upside their collective heads. :iggles:

CaptainComeback

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

Oh, I get it! That's a trick question.

Using the words "GOOD" and "EAGLES' BOARD" in the same sentence is a technical foul.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

Go to NFL.COM
click on Eagles helmet, then select their discussion board, it's state of the art...

I don't know why the Boyz aren't on NFL.Com or rather why our message board isn't there....

Can you explain Mr. Jones?????

Get it done....:mummy: It took me over a year to find this board.....