Video: Do you know your Dak history?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didn't get upset stu. I said you were looking for friends online. No rationale person could take that as being upset but you low iq types need to always feel validated smh
Right, pretty stupid comment.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
None of this matters . He was too inaccurate last season ,and now he is a greedy inaccurate QB
Dak is not greedy. He is hunger for the Cowboys to get to the Super Bowl and watch is Owner and Dumbo GM use the 4 year rookie discount he gave him do nothing to improve the team to get to the Super Bowl.

Dak is hungry and not greedy. Its time to get fed.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It's like trying to argue with a 12 year old. Why keep doing this to yourself? Get new material.
Im wondering why you know what arguing with 12yr olds is like sir. That’s not a good look however you know. Maybe instead of worrying about my new material you should worry about stooping that low to be arguing with pre teens smh.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Im wondering why you know what arguing with 12yr olds is like sir. That’s not a good look however you know. Maybe instead of worrying about my new material you should worry about stooping that low to be arguing with pre teens smh.
Whatever you say Phildo

basel90

Reaction score
Dak is not greedy. He is hunger for the Cowboys to get to the Super Bowl and watch is Owner and Dumbo GM use the 4 year rookie discount he gave him do nothing to improve the team to get to the Super Bowl.

Dak is hungry and not greedy. Its time to get fed.
he had a chance to " get them to the super bowl " he had the top OL and top receivers and RB and Dak chocked . 1-6 against good teams . He was not a difference maker in ONE game last season . His empty calorie stats are all he has against the worst division in the NFL . So am not sure he is entitled to anything,

eromeopolk

Reaction score
8-8 and 1-6 are facts .
As Rakim said, "Its not where your from. Its where your at." Dak has not had a losing season in his career as a starting QB since Jr. High School, his record as a Cowboys starter is 13-3, 9-7, 10-6, and 8-8. 2 NFL Playoff appearances, 3 Pro Bowls, and is the unquestioned leader of the team.

Here is your fact 1-6 during the 2018 season Dak was the first Cowboys starter without a no.1 WR, no.1 TE, and no.1 C on the field (even Landry's expansion teams had Dave Manders C, Norman Pettis TE/WR, and Frank Clark WR). Who's fault was that? The minute Jerry gave him a WR that could get open, the number 1 TE decided to come out of retirement.

Here is your 2019 fact, defense was awful that it could not stop a Philly team playing 2nd and 3rd stringers on offense. But Philly had their first team defense back for that game. This team had quit on the most overrated, useless, and no leadership Head Coach, Jason Garrett in the history of Dallas Cowboys football. When the Cowboys lost to the Bills, and Bears, the season was over and you can look at both of the loses caused by inadequate defense and incompetent Head Coach.

Through it all, Dak even when not making the playoffs, which was only twice in 4 years, kept the Cowboys 1 game away from the playoffs.

basel90

Reaction score
As Rakim said, "Its not where your from. Its where your at." Dak has not had a losing season in his career as a starting QB since Jr. High School, his record as a Cowboys starter is 13-3, 9-7, 10-6, and 8-8. 2 NFL Playoff appearances, 3 Pro Bowls, and is the unquestioned leader of the team.

Here is your fact 1-6 during the 2018 season Dak was the first Cowboys starter without a no.1 WR, no.1 TE, and no.1 C on the field (even Landry's expansion teams had Dave Manders C, Norman Pettis TE/WR, and Frank Clark WR). Who's fault was that? The minute Jerry gave him a WR that could get open, the number 1 TE decided to come out of retirement.

Here is your 2019 fact, defense was awful that it could not stop a Philly team playing 2nd and 3rd stringers on offense. But Philly had their first team defense back for that game. This team had quit on the most overrated, useless, and no leadership Head Coach, Jason Garrett in the history of Dallas Cowboys football. When the Cowboys lost to the Bills, and Bears, the season was over and you can look at both of the loses caused by inadequate defense and incompetent Head Coach.

Through it all, Dak even when not making the playoffs, which was only twice in 4 years, kept the Cowboys 1 game away from the playoffs.
I agree with you that Jason was terrible and the defense as well . However , look at Dak's offensive stats and gameday performance against winning teams and even against losing teams ( Chicago , Jets ), he was not a difference maker . At the last game at philadelphia, he failed to engineer 1 touchdown. There is no way a decent QB cannot do that with all the offensive weapons he has. He is simply not accurate nor is he a gameday difference maker.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
You can’t afford my home so doubt it. I understand that you need to get your little sassy reply in days later though to feel better about yourself so do that. Still looking for online fiends I see @Streetwise
You don't have any idea about what I can afford. I rest my case.