Video: Do you know your Dak history?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
before you keep insulting people let me ask you this. If Cooper Rush had played the whole season last year, what would Dallas have had as a record.... I have a hard time thinking it would have been worse than 8-8.

If nothing else I would have started Rush over an injured Prescott at Philly. If Dallas had they would have went to the playoffs.

Do any of us really know if Rush sucks??? he has never taken more than a snap or two in the regular season.
Good God, you honestly think Rush could be anywhere near the statistics Prescott put up?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
To clarify I said I would start Rush over Dak for the Philly game only. The difference is Dallas would have won the division and went to the playoffs..... something that appears to be a big deal for the Dak homers who are still celebrating 2016 & 2018 just by virtue of making it to the playoffs.

Yes you did, but I was quoting jnday, who said he would start Rush over Dak, and he didn't qualify his comment with talking about the Philly game. If he was he would have said "I would have started Rush over Dak".

Looks like he took down his post, I don't see it anywhere now.

Not sure I agree with you on YOUR comment, but with Dak's injuries I wouldn't say it's not a valid viewpoint...

basel90

Reaction score
You can keep whining like a little kid, but Dak is here to stay for a very long time...and rightfully so...because he is that good. So, please, continue making a fool of yourself. It's very entertaining. o_O
4 years with Dak should tell us enough . As long as he is the QB he won’t take the cowboys anywhere . But you entertain yourself with Dak , seems you are in love with 8-8.

basel90

Reaction score
Did I say that it makes him 4th-best in NFL history?

Or are you jumping to that extreme because 1) you have zero argument, and 2) you’re a VERY stupid person?
:thumbup:

LOL someone’s butthurt about the exclusive tag Dak got. I’m sure it hurts you deeply knowing that you’re an inferior speck of dust in comparison (if you’re even able to comprehend what it means... you know, because you’re such a low-IQ troglodyte).

Dak wins, you lose. Because winners win and losers lose.
Dak wins in his pocket , loses on the field against winning teams . No good team will ever pay him what dallas pays him .

basel90

Reaction score
Lmao, funny. Here's one that was passed to Dez Bryant. You tried to blame Prescott for Bryant getting cut and resigned by anyone in 2 years, lol.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...ak-finds-Dez-with-perfect-back-shoulder-throw
Dez was victimized by Dak’s inability to pass accurately or be composed in the pocket . Jason Garrett and kellen had to endure Dak’s shortcomings last year as well . Hope we don’t lose more coaches and players with this imaginary overrated QB . Move on from Dak Jerry !,

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
4 years with Dak should tell us enough . As long as he is the QB he won’t take the cowboys anywhere . But you entertain yourself with Dak , seems you are in love with 8-8.

Not sure where "in love with 8-8" comes from, Dak's regular season record is 40-24, which averages out to 10-6, not 8-8. Other than last year, he's 9-7 or better.

And certainly you can't think Garrett didn't have at least something to do with last year's 8-8 record, and Garrett's gone.

Dak certainly has his issues, but he has talent and abilities also. To say with definitive certainty the Cowboys are doomed as long as he's the quarterback is not something I can agree with....

basel90

Reaction score
Not sure where "in love with 8-8" comes from, Dak's regular season record is 40-24, which averages out to 10-6, not 8-8. Other than last year, he's 9-7 or better.

And certainly you can't think Garrett didn't have at least something to do with last year's 8-8 record, and Garrett's gone.

Dak certainly has his issues, but he has talent and abilities also. To say with definitive certainty the Cowboys are doomed as long as he's the quarterback is not something I can agree with....
I understand your input , Garrett was an awful coach . but Dak is regressing plus he is Not accurate .Teams know what he cannot do . He has not been the difference in winning one single game with a comeback or an accurate big pass to win a game . He is what he is . A mediocre QB , nice guy . But he is now under the weird illusion he is a top QB . And it is a high cost for a team with so many needs, especially on Defense .
Sadly , Jerry has a lot riding on Dak . He is his project . A QB that he thinks will be a Super Bowl winner after a 25 + year drought . To many fans like me , Dak is mediocre , with serious flaws and looks more like Quincy Carter , but Dak is slightly better . Just dreading wasting another 3-4 years on Dak . Hope am wrong ..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dez was victimized by Dak’s inability to pass accurately or be composed in the pocket . Jason Garrett and kellen had to endure Dak’s shortcomings last year as well . Hope we don’t lose more coaches and players with this imaginary overrated QB . Move on from Dak Jerry !,
Nonsense. If that were the case he's have a job. Prescott did just fine with the current WR roster. Do better.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nonsense. If that were the case he's have a job. Prescott did just fine with the current WR roster. Do better.

Exactly.

Dez Bryant was a monster early in his career because of his freakish athletic ability. Once his lower body injuries added up, his lack of skill as a route runner became more evident because he no longer had the burst and quickness to overcome it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
just the stupid ones, I see it hit a little too close to home
You can’t afford my home so doubt it. I understand that you need to get your little sassy reply in days later though to feel better about yourself so do that. Still looking for online fiends I see @Streetwise

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You can’t afford my home so doubt it. I understand that you need to get your little sassy reply in days later though to feel better about yourself so do that. Still looking for online fiends I see @Streetwise
What are you even talking about?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmmm. Because they dropped passes or because he threw passes behind them or ahead. This is so messed up, people come to there own decisions. There is a problem..
To count as a "drop", it has to be a ball that can be caught without any extraordinary effort. That doesn't mean a ball can't be a little ahead, or behind, or high or low, but it can't be one that a player has to leap or dive or turn back for when in a full sprint.

I think ultimately there are a few throws in many games where Dak is very noticeably off the mark, and that sticks in people's minds, and because it sticks in their mnds it deludes them into believing it happens more than it does. But the reality is if it happened as often as some people think he wouldn't be able to maintain such a high completion %. I don't say this to suggest there isn't room for improvement - there is. But I think the problem gets exaggerated by many fans.

kskboys

Reaction score
Egads, the lengths people go to to defend their fav. You think they even convince themselves of the fooforaw?

kskboys

Reaction score
To count as a "drop", it has to be a ball that can be caught without any extraordinary effort. That doesn't mean a ball can't be a little ahead, or behind, or high or low, but it can't be one that a player has to leap or dive or turn back for when in a full sprint.

I think ultimately there are a few throws in many games where Dak is very noticeably off the mark, and that sticks in people's minds, and because it sticks in their mnds it deludes them into believing it happens more than it does. But the reality is if it happened as often as some people think he wouldn't be able to maintain such a high completion %. I don't say this to suggest there isn't room for improvement - there is. But I think the problem gets exaggerated by many fans.
Very nice. Put your finger on it and explained it excellently!!!!

Maybe Dak will always have those bad throws, but your point is excellent, fans way overblow those few throws to make claims that he's terrible.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Egads, the lengths people go to to defend their fav. You think they even convince themselves of the fooforaw?
There's this weird obsession for players that have left the team. They get propped up like they're in their prime. Worst of all, some think Bryant is reborn into this super awesome person.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You got upset because someone "liked" his post? Lmao, awwwww.
I hope you'll recover from this.
I didn't get upset stu. I said you were looking for friends online. No rationale person could take that as being upset but you low iq types need to always feel validated smh