Video: Do you know your Dak history?

basel90

Reaction score
You seem to be fooled by blind hate. You know darned well our subpar 8-8 season had more to do with Jason Garretts bum @$$$ than it did with dak. Why do you think JG was fired? Whatever, hate on.
You will see next season that our problems are behind just Garrett . Dak is an under the radar problem .

Batman1980

Reaction score
Last time I checked the Cowboys were 40-24 with Dak at QB.

Hey I like Dak quite a bit, I think he was the right man to replace Tony Romo. He's had his ups and downs but he was the QB I wanted in the 2016 draft. I do think he's going to be overpaid but that's Jerry's own fault. Should've signed the man before Goff and Wentz reset the market.

basel90

Reaction score
Cant help it if the coaching sucks, defense sicks and special teams sucks.

And another Dak troll stat blown out of the water.

Cowboys beat the Eagles and Rams. Both of which were winning teams. Eagles made the playoffs last time I checked.
We lost to the eagles at the end . Dak could not even engineer a TD . Wentz , who is not a grest QB by any stretch , outplayed Dak , with far fewer weapons .

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ran across this..

Definitely some things I did not know.

The Cowboys 666 .......2 QB went down for him to go under center.
As much as he is incompetent he is lucky as he had a stud HB WR Offline to make him look like our future in his 1st year.
The last 3 seasons is pretty much the 666 the Cowboy are now cursed with.
Field Goal anyone???

P.S. He will fail once again his last test drive this coming season and the horror will end.
For you Dak lovers you can look for him in 2022 on some bench missing the garbage can as he misses with his passes!

Batman1980

Reaction score
Ah pappydog, never disappoint with your blind unyielding hatred of our quarterback.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
#11:

In 2020, Dak Prescott became the highest paid player in the history of organized football. You may not realize it from his stature, but he is carrying the hopes and dreams of Cowboy nation on his shoulders! At his press conference he profoundly admitted, “It was never about the money.” All too humble.

Kwyn

Reaction score
65.8% career completion pct...

That’s 4th-best in NFL history.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Swing and a miss, lowly hater.
Hey, I saw at least three plays where he missed a receiver. Multiply that by 500 and you get 1500 missed throws!?!?! You can’t win like that.

logic son

Batman1980

Reaction score
#11:

In 2020, Dak Prescott became the highest paid player in the history of organized football. You may not realize it from his stature, but he is carrying the hopes and dreams of Cowboy nation on his shoulders! At his press conference he profoundly admitted, “It was never about the money.” All too humble.

Your boy Carson Wentz gave the Iggles a discount despite 0 play-off wins, right?

SSoup

Reaction score
But he does not hit every throw right between the numbers so he sucks. I swear these idiots don't watch any other NFL games. Every QB has a *** was that throw. Every one misses someone deep. None hits every receiver in stride.
To be fair, every incompletion Troy Aikman (a robot built for precision and accuracy and flawless decision-making) threw was intentional and for strictly strategic purposes.

Spikes to stop the clock, throwaways to avoid sacks.

Because that's how it works when a real QB plays this game of football.

(But don't fact-check that.)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We lost to the eagles at the end . Dak could not even engineer a TD . Wentz , who is not a grest QB by any stretch , outplayed Dak , with far fewer weapons .
That Philly game was a real black eye.

But so we're the other games at the end of the year where we needed just one win.

But that shoulder injury hurt us alot.

I thought they should have played Rush and if needed bring in Dak in the 4th Qt. But no.

Garrett knew best. What a moron he was.

Oh well. Better days ahead.

basel90

Reaction score
It's not one on one, it's a team statistic.

Do better.
Around 93% of his passes are from shotgun or play action , he cannot drop back and find receivers .
This obvious limitation (not being able to execute a traditional three or five-step drop from under center) in Prescott’s arsenal is a significant impediment to any coordinator’s quest for unpredictability. He has serious flaws . He is a coach killer .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys 666 .......2 QB went down for him to go under center.
As much as he is incompetent he is lucky as he had a stud HB WR Offline to make him look like our future in his 1st year.
The last 3 seasons is pretty much the 666 the Cowboy are now cursed with.
Field Goal anyone???

P.S. He will fail once again his last test drive this coming season and the horror will end.
For you Dak lovers you can look for him in 2022 on some bench missing the garbage can as he misses with his passes!

Hey, Pappy, are you going to honor your promise?

SSoup

Reaction score
Your boy Carson Wentz gave the Iggles a discount despite 0 play-off wins, right?
Wentz didn't give them a discount at all. They blew his doors off with an offer he couldn't refuse while they still controlled his rights for 2 more years before they'd even have to start playing franchise tag games. And he was coming off a losing season (the team went 9-7 but he went 5-6) and his second straight injury-riddled season personally.

The closest we could get to that scenario would be like if we'd extended Dak after 2017 when we still controlled his rights for 2 more years before we'd have to start playing franchise tag games.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
None of this matters . He was too inaccurate last season ,and now he is a greedy inaccurate QB

Some of our fans see football, but have no idea what they're watching. Take note of who "liked" this clueless nonsense.

Dak isn't the greatest passer of all time, but he's not anything close to what some of the sub-100 IQ fans say, either. :rolleyes: