Do you love Rowdy?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hehe, as long as I get to go to cons, sure thing.

80489361.jpg

Trade. Rowdy to the Eagles

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The furry fandom does not, but we are big fans of video games

Very well, then, anything to keep you out of that forest after midnight where the mean furpeople gather around souped up cars,
Carry on, then me fur lad!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know you don't read all my post , but I have been quite clear that you can love the Cowboys and dislike the way the Jones are running the team.
As a matter of fact it is the great love that a lot of fans have for the Cowboys that drives them in their passion for their dislike of the job the Jones family is doing.

and yet hes been here for 30 years and the jones family most likely another decade or two and the whinefest continues

at some point you choose the jones family IS the DC his 3 SBs are more than the other regime MORE and hes now been here long enough to be the face of the team and as the owner and his family that means you are huge fan of the Dallas Jonses by continuing to still support team that he owns.

its like a vegetarian eating meat even though they claim to hate it..hes owns space in your head rent free this isn't the 60s-88 DCs this is Jerrys Dallas Cowboys and daily constant 24-7 hate spreading of all things cowboys says you used to be fan and now just like to spread the disdain you now have for them,.

its like a ex being a stalker they hate you but somehow follow you around and wont let IT GO.

that what this place has become has been old regime Cowboys fans that now hate jerry so much they bash the team more than an eagles fan. Sad really. You can hide under the passion umbrella but many here are straight up Cowboy bashing haters and those are my enemies and i will continue to come defend the Star regardless of ownership or droughts, you are chris rock and Im will smith, talk about my cowboys in the manner many of you do i will slap back...

its time for a divorce many of you need to admit you no longer are Cowboys fans and move the flip on!.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
and yet hes been here for 30 years and the jones family most likely another decade or two and the whinefest continues

at some point you choose the jones family IS the DC his 3 SBs are more than the other regime MORE and hes now been here long enough to be the face of the team and as the owner and his family that means you are huge fan of the Dallas Jonses by continuing to still support team that he owns.

its like a vegetarian eating meat even though they calm to hate it..hes owns space in your head rent free this isn't the 60s-88 DCs this is Jerrys Dallas Cowboys and daily constant 24-7 hate spreading of all things cowboys says you used to be fan and now just like to spread the disdain you now have for them,.

its like a ex being a stalker they hate you but somehow follow you around and wont let IT GO.

that what this place has become has been old regime Cowboys fans that now hate jerry so much they bash the team more than an eagles fan. Sad really. You can hide under the passion umbrella but many here are straight up Cowboy bashing haters and those are my enemies and i will continue to come defend the Star regardless of ownership or droughts, you are chris rock and Im will smith, talk about my cowboys inthe manner many of you do i will slap back...

its time for a divorce many of you need to admit you no longer are Cowboys fans and move the flip on!.

I very much am a Cowboys fan, and I'm one of the fans that this team doesn't deserve, yet I have and will stick by then.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

its like a vegetarian eating meat even though they claim to hate it..hes owns space in your head rent free this isn't the 60s-88 DCs this is Jerrys Dallas Cowboys and daily constant 24-7 hate spreading of all things cowboys says you used to be fan and now just like to spread the disdain you now have for them,.

that what this place has become has been old regime Cowboys fans that now hate jerry so much they bash the team more than an eagles fan. Sad really. You can hide under the passion umbrella but many here are straight up Cowboy bashing haters and those are my enemies and i will continue to come defend the Star regardless of ownership or droughts, you are chris rock and Im will smith, talk about my cowboys in the manner many of you do i will slap back...

I understand your perspective.
I still believe one can be a fan of the Cowboys but not the Jones.
By the way, I give Jerry credit for hiring Jimmy and that got us 3 SBs.
However I think it's clear after 27 years that he just does not have what it takes to be an effective GM.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I understand your perspective.
I still believe one can be a fan of the Cowboys but not the Jones.
By the way, I give Jerry credit for hiring Jimmy and that got us 3 SBs.
However I think it's clear after 27 years that he just does not have what it takes to be an effective GM.
IM not in anyway claiming hes GM of the year but given the drafts and talent weve had hes better then hes been given credit for given facts we All know,

Jerrys more of figure head the last 10 years and slowly gave up more power and decisions to WM and SJ and well Hes using the staff vs emotions for long time now..

IDC about 27 years i care about staying present in each new era like a reset ie 2016 with Dak and this roster been turned over nearly 75% in the last 2 seasons with new coaching staff, mostly on defense but the talents there I can sit an blame jerry for that mess that happened against the 9ers, the players must be held accountable and talent doesn't have much to do with mental lapses.14 penalties are clearly why we lost by a very slim margin of 6 points,,

im sorry but when you lay and egg and only lose by 6 to team like the 9ers. it says you were very talented it was NOT just a weak division but I believe this alleged bad offseason is the FO remove some of those mental lapses players who are suspended, not motivated , not living to their deals.

i mean i lime the offseason,,dont luvs it but i get why Collins and Gregory are gone..i get why AC was traded, Cwill gone, Zurlien gone, Jarwin gone..i mean these are a lot of the issues we had last year.
It appears we are les talented and i dont believe that its changed muck, many of those players couldn't be counted on and those that are replacing them will at the very least keep pace..

this place 3 weeks into an offseason declared this an historically bad offseason and domed the season. Seriously what fan with many common sense calls it 3 weeks into Fa and 6months before game 1 before real game is played, before a roster is set.

Thats the Fans im signaling out is how..they are not cowboys fans, they can claim it all they want but the words like our Wr core is disaster seriously that couldn't be farther from the truth..its those threads that drive me crazy..