CZ POLL Do you think Garrett will be the Head Coach of the Cowboys in 2020?

Will Garrett be the Cowboys Head Coach in 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Stephen will have him committed
Yep, there's no way Stephen allows Garrett to stay....he's already seeking out potential replacements.

Remember this very same scenario played out with Dez and we don't see him around here.

Jerry is playing his side out in public, Stephen is on the realistic side.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
I like Garrett, I really do. I have defended him a number of times and I really thought that he would learn and grow into a great coach. But I just have not seen him get BETTER at his craft as time has gone on. I think that he is done here.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I honestly don’t even think Garrett wants Garrett to be here next year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Technically, yes. Jerry will stretch this out a long time...he probably won't announce that Garrett won't return until the following week to steal the spotlight from the NFL wildcard weekend
how if his contract is up after the last game , GRETT CAN SIMPLY WALK..

or does the contract last until March?decmeber 31st?

hes not under contract once season is over so ?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly .....I’m out if he is still here
I cant stop being a fan but one things for sure if hes here there better be all new Coordinators, a new kicker, and a lot of other changes.. if thats the deal to save face with fans and the public , well I still have to be a Fan..

I doubt hes here if we dont make the NFCCG..that would be crazy to win the east 8-8 and go on a run..

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3irajd.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Not exactly. Our issue isn’t and hasn’t been coaching. That hasn’t changed.

Changing coaches won’t change that fact. This was a contract season. His team had to step up. They haven’t. He’ll be replaced, and that’ll be it. It’s not the end of the world.

Coaching is a good chunk of it. We don't have focus and discipline which leads to dumb mistakes. That's on the coaches. The Jones boys take a bigger chunk of the blame for fostering a lax attitude. A strong willed coach is needed to stand up to Jones and son, putting a stop to the lazy attitude of this team. The question is; will Jerry hire such a coach?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Lol, the ones that voted yes are the ones you'd expect to vote Yes........there's a couple missing but it's still early.

I voted yes, but I am very open in my dislike for that worthless pile of poop. The problem is Jerry and the very public man crush he has for Garrett. I'm not yet convinced Jerry will really kick him to the curb.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Exactly .....I’m out if he is still here

Me too. But I want to make it clear I'm not jumping off the bandwagon, I'll walk away from the NFL altogether until Garrett is gone. I just don't care to watch this mess any longer if Garrett is a part of the team and would rather spend my Sunday's doing something else.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I voted yes, but I am very open in my dislike for that worthless pile of poop. The problem is Jerry and the very public man crush he has for Garrett. I'm not yet convinced Jerry will really kick him to the curb.
I understand what you're saying acr.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I looked but didn't find the "Oh Hell No" option.

Pity.

tico

Reaction score
If he is we have to make a statement to Jerry! If at least 25% of us fans stop going to games, watching games, & buying anything Cowboys JJ would see a huge dent. He can no longer con us as fans, 10 years is enough!

mrmojo

Reaction score
I voted yes, I just think Jerry is looking for any reason to keep his favorite son. If they back into the playoffs and somehow win a game, I have a horrible feeling Jerry will keep him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It would be fitting to finish 6-10. Wasn't that the record Garrett had in his first year when he replaced Wade in 2010? See if the next coach's process is quicker. Oh BTW I think he's gone and I've never been this sure before.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
if Garrett is, and thats fine, but everyone who told me JJ wants to win a SB, now understands why i laugh in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.