CZ POLL Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week? *** ENDS SOON ***

Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Crowder and Richardson aren’t playing

So we’ll either win 24-21 or lose 16-8. This offense on the road hasn’t proven anything yet.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There will be more cowboys fans than skins fans this week. Their attendance is horrid and this game will be treated like home away from home. Boys win.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Going with DAL because if we stop AD, and I think we will, WAS generally doesn't win.
They have about the same offense AND rush defense as us tbh and we have a far better back.

WAS has a slightly lesser secondary than us giving up more yards passing.

But this game should be close.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dallas is winless on the road this year...…………...I don't see that changing...………..Skins win by 10

Verdict

Reaction score
I have said that a I think this is our year. Last week was not an abberation. Things are starting to click.

The OL has been bad and last week it was pretty solid. You saw what happens when the OL performs. Barring injuries to the OL or another critical position, we roll the Commanders up in a ball. Cowboys by at least 10 in this one.

aria

Reaction score
We’ve won 4-5 games there in a row. Gruden is a worse coach than JG and we hae much more talent. We’ll win by 10 or more.

CapnCook

Reaction score
They have been consistent by losing on the road. They have been consistent by losing after a win.

The most consistency I've see from this team is inconsistency.

Therefore, they will buck the trend (for inconsistency's sake) and win!

:huh:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Let me see

AT Carolina - LOSS
home Giants - WIN
AT Seattle - LOSS
home Detroit - WIN
AT Texans - LOSS
home - Jacksonville - WIN

alternate road/home games

Road games -3L
Home games -3W

hmm, looks like a pattern, L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W

I'll go with the patterns, on the road, a LOSS

Prove me and the pattern wrong Cowboys!!!!!!

This is not a pattern which Garrett so eloquently talks about. It's called A PROCESS. Basically, this is the Jason Garrett Coaching Manual. Brace yourselves for another 8-8 season.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think differently. When a team is 0-3 on the road most tend to think that means they'll lose their next away game but to me it means they are due to win one. They're not going to lose all their road games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
right now I am leaning towards dallas winning, but wash could win too.
I need to look at who wash has played so far.
it really depends on what dallas offensive game plan is and I dont know what that will be.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
right now I am leaning towards dallas winning, but wash could win too.
I need to look at who wash has played so far.
it really depends on what dallas offensive game plan is and I dont know what that will be.

I'm taking the Commanders because of their advantage at QB.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm taking the Commanders because of their advantage at QB.
Well of course , does every team dallas plays have that advantage in your eyes??

just a tidbit,
Commanders receiver Jamison Crowder is out for Sunday's game vs. Dallas and could miss a little time, coach Jay Gruden said. Receiver Paul Richardson is doubtful with his shoulder/knee. Running backs Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson both are questionable as is corner Quinton Dunbar.
Will qb adv overcome those?
I think with our defense being pretty good, if wash offense is weakened by injuries, they wont be able to score enough to win.
They need a good run game, if AP is banged up dont know if they will be good enough running.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This game against the Commanders is a very even matchup! I think the Commanders defense is much improved with the two DTs from Alabama. Payne and Allen will clog the middle and make running difficult for Zeke where in the past Zeke has gashed the Commanders. I think the Dallas defense is really going to get after Alex Smith and shut down Peterson. Dak will struggle as usual and this game could be an ugly field goal fest. Its really going to hinge on what QB can make a big play. The crazy thing is both these QBs stats are mirror images as far as TDs and yardage. To win this game I think you have to get the ball to Zeke in space and hope he breaks one. I think Dallas wins 12- 9. The Biggest problem I see is that Dallas offense is one dimensional and wont be able to take advantage of the Commanders secondary. This mean that Dallas will try to run the ball into the strength of the Commanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.