Do you trust the players?

wahoofan22

Reaction score
It's obvious to me that the most talented team did not win on Sunday. It was a lack of heart and fire. We expected to win that game. That ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs. I like Wade and I want him back (even over Garrett). It's going to take a serious attitude adjustment in the locker room for these guys to win in the playoffs next year. We didn't win with Parcell's heavy-handed tactics and Wade's nice-guy routine is 0 for 1. I think it's going to come down to the core players on this team taking a long hard look at their attitude and preparation for the season next year to turn this thing into a winner. Either our guys need to find that fire (and if this doens't do it, I don't know what will), or we need a veteran presence brought in that has it. A rookie isn't going to bring it. Up until half-time of the Green Bay game, we had it and we started to coast. It bit us in the butt.

If the core of this team remains intact, there's no reason why they can't be as good as they were this season. They can be as dominant as any team in the league. December is going to be the telling point (as always). Do you think the current players on this team have the fire to turn this into a motivator for next season?

This may all be an indictment against Wade and I could be wrong about him, but I think he's right for this team and we need some leaders to stand up. I hope this burns in them as it does for everyone on this board and they come out better for it next year.

Go Cowboys.