CZ POLL Do you want Blake Jarwin on the Cowboys in 2021?

Do you want Blake Jarwin on the Cowboys in 2021?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!

cowboyec

Reaction score
gives us 2 dynamic TEs in this offense.
with those 3 receivers and these TEs...plus Zeke...we should be able to put some pressure on the defense and points on the board.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I said no. DS has proved me wrong. I see TE being a high pick next draft. Jarwin is not worth a re sign.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I said no. DS has proved me wrong. I see TE being a high pick next draft. Jarwin is not worth a re sign.
Agree! On the season Schultz’s 48 receptions are tied for sixth among all eligible TE's. He’s combined that w/476 yards & 3 td's.

Considering how injuries have forced instability at qb this season, it’s been extremely impressive to see how Schultz has been able to produce regardless of who has been under center.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Blake Jarwin will surely get his share of the action, as he returns to the team's lineup.

He'll likely never be a great blocker but if he'll just be an adequate force, he'll be fine.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough to say. Ideally I'd like to find a real starting TE and have Schultz back him up but if they don't do that then I guess the legendary Blake Jarwin should be on the roster.

cern

Reaction score
Por su puesto. Schultz needs a good backup. :)

Mannix

Reaction score
Draft your starter....Bell and Schultz can split time....Schultz is too small to be a starter.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jarwin signed a pretty good contract for what 4 years, he is not going anywhere.
And if DS proved you wrong, why should a TE be need to be a high draft pick?

I can see a TE drafted if he is a Witten in his prime type, but with Jarwin, Shchultz, Bell, that is a decent trio.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he cant stay on the field. SO NO. Schultz has been a pleasant surprise and has earned the right to be TE 1.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW... being dynamic does little good if a guy can't stay healthy and help. AVAILABILITY is ones best trait.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jarwin signed a pretty good contract for what 4 years, he is not going anywhere.
And if DS proved you wrong, why should a TE be need to be a high draft pick?

I can see a TE drafted if he is a Witten in his prime type, but with Jarwin, Shchultz, Bell, that is a decent trio.

My mistake. I did not know Jarwin signed.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Is there a point to these polls? I’m curious.

I’m waiting to click no on a few of these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.