CZ POLL Do you want Dalton Schultz on the Cowboys in 2021?

Do you want Dalton Shultz on the Cowboys in 2021?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He isn’t a free agent, is on a cheap rookie contract, and has played surprisingly well... so… what am I missing?

plymkr

Reaction score
Schultz and Lamb have probably been the most fun to watch develop into good players right before our eyes. Schultz gets better each year and this year he has more than stepped up.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
easy piezo...:thumbup:

Its almost as if @Reality is toying with the experiment to find the really special members..:laugh:

quickccc

Reaction score
Jarwin > Schultz

The injury to Jarwin doesn't change that.

only if Jarwin is somehow slow to recover.

assuming this injury doesn't cause a setback or affect his physical ability, Jarwin has the better speed dimension and athletic ability over Schultz.
With the Witten mess outta the way, and the total spot light all his way, this would've been Jarwin's moment to shine.
The deep middle seam dimension would've been a weapon on safeties drifting to double the WRs.

Schultz displayed a knack for the possession game no knew he had until he was given far more opportunities to get on the field.
He was a chain mover. And at a time where we needed a security blanket to a dire QB crisis, he stepped up and responded.

Only blemish with both of these two TEs, are they are subpar in-line edge blockers, and that's why Blake Bell value as a blocker
is so great.

BigD_95

Reaction score
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!

crap I glanced thinking it was for Andy Dalton and clicked no

Yes I want Dalton Schultz back

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Jarwin should be backing up next season but since Jerry busted his nut on him too early, Schultz will get traded for a 5th rounder on draft day.

conner01

Reaction score
He's not a free agent, so yea, 100% so
I’m shocked people would not want him on the team
So we cut a guy who’s played pretty well and is on a rookie contract
I don’t get some fans thinking, or lack of maybe

conner01

Reaction score
Do I want Jerry as GM?

No.

About as relevant as this poll.
Atleast with a Jerry poll we already know what the result would be. But there would be votes to keep Jerry lol

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
You bet. He’s a major weapon now. Jarwin better heal up real quick, as Schultz is taking off.

HAHA. Yeah, opposing defenses are shaking in their boots.

He's a good backup. Definitely one of many positions needing an upgrade, but it's low on the list.

Aven8

Reaction score
HAHA. Yeah, opposing defenses are shaking in their boots.

He's a good backup. Definitely one of many positions needing an upgrade, but it's low on the list.

Well he’s already done more than Jarwin has done in his career so.....

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!
He's still on his rookie contract next year, why on earth would anyone say no?

kskboys

Reaction score
We can stop looking for a TE. Schultz is a quality starter, and easily the best TE on our roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.