Do you want us to win or lose?

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
I think it’s beneficial for us to lose every single game for the rest of the season. Yes, we can make the playoffs, but we have zero chance of making any noise. On the other hand, if we lose out & get a top 3 pick + get everyone injured back, we will be “loaded.”

I want the Cowboys to lose every game for the rest of this season, sadly. I believe it is best for the long term health of the franchise.

JayFord

Reaction score
I wanna win every single game on the way to a superbowl

if you have a strong scouting department and you actually address needs in free agency and dont wait until all the good players are gone you can build a team

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
I think it’s beneficial for us to lose every single game for the rest of the season. Yes, we can make the playoffs, but we have zero chance of making any noise. On the other hand, if we lose out & get a top 3 pick + get everyone injured back, we will be “loaded.”

I want the Cowboys to lose every game for the rest of this season, sadly. I believe it is best for the long term health of the franchise.

Im never a fan of intentionally losing. It builds a bad mindset, but Yes, if we get a top 3 pick and trade back...We can rebuild very quickly.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
It's hard for me to watch this team lose but having a top 10 pick in each round gives you a huge advantage to add talent, and the way this franchise has been run our chance of winning maybe to add more talent than the front office/coaches can mess up.

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
I wanna win every single game on the way to a superbowl

if you have a strong scouting department and you actually address needs in free agency and dont wait until all the good players are gone you can build a team

When has Jerry done this?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If what I want mattered we wouldn't have 3 measly wild card round playoff wins since 1996. :rolleyes:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Losing out is indeed the best for our franchise.
The Dak-Mafia fat cat losers will make dang sure we win some games and do not have a top 5 pick!

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Honestly at 2-7 & the way this season[and others past] has gone.......

I hope we win out:oldcouple:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Honestly at 2-7 & the way this season[and others past] has gone.......

I hope we win out:oldcouple:

9-7 and one-and-done in the playoffs followed by middle of the road draft picks that keep the team mired in mediocrity for a few more years. What a great plan.... :facepalm:

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
9-7 and one-and-done in the playoffs followed by middle of the road draft picks that keep the team mired in mediocrity for a few more years. What a great plan.... :facepalm:

The thought of you ignoring the Jones clan past track record on drafting

Hum......:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I wants what I wants because I wants it.

JayFord

Reaction score
I want Dallas to win the #1 pick
If we get the number one pick i hope we sell it for a fortune

i want exactly what seattle offered the jets for jamal adams plus more

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Winning the NFCE is not going to earn this team respect in the NFL, they will still be considered part of the laughing stock division that has no business in the playoff.......and they will be right when they get eliminated in the first game. I actually set my sights higher by actually hoping, remember i have no powers over the team, that they lose out. They can start fresh next year and put this 2020 horror show into the grave, and apply the Men in Black neuralyzer on us to forget this horrid season. Top pick in each round with additional picks as well should help considerably along with getting these walking wounded players back in. Go Cowboys 2021...:star:respect the STAR.