dodgeball

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
was dodgeball one of the funniest movies you have ever seen? that ben stiller is one goofball!!!! i loved that freakin movie!!!!!

what do yall think?
peace, lane

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For some reason that guy, ben stiller, just grates on my nerves...some of his movies are funny but I just don't think he really is funny.

Dodgeball...well....I thought it was going to be really bad, but was surprised by it, not great but much better then I thought it would be.

I would not buy the movie, and I buy quite a bit of DVDs, if that tells you anything.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
It was funny but no where near the funniest movie I have ever seen. Bill Cosby Himself is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I have seen it hundreds of times and still laugh just as hard as the first time and the only curse word he says is arsehole.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bill cosby himself was great!!! especially when he talks about the trip to the dentist!!

peace, lane

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I think my favorite scene in "Dodgeball" was when they showed the German team's coach and it was David Hasselhoff. :lmao2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I think my favorite scene in "Dodgeball" was when they showed the German team's coach and it was David Hasselhoff. :lmao2:
When I was stationed in Germany I went in to a department store looking for the music section. I laughed so hard when I saw a huge display for his newest album :lmao2:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
When I was stationed in Germany I went in to a department store looking for the music section. I laughed so hard when I saw a huge display for his newest album :lmao2:

Norm McDonald will always be my favorite newsman on SNL just because of his favorite line.... "It just goes to prove my point that Germans love David Hasselhoff."

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Norm McDonald will always be my favorite newsman on SNL just because of his favorite line.... "It just goes to prove my point that Germans love David Hasselhoff."

And the legendary Turd Ferguson.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Overall I was a bit dissappointed in that movie... but it did have some classic lines... good rental...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I had heard a lot of good things but was disappointed by the end result. Ben Stiller has his good roles and some not so good. If you want to see him as a hilarious villian, try 'Heavyweights', a Disney film from a while back as a mean-spirited camp conselor.