Does any of this matter because I think KC and SF got even better

blueblood70

Reaction score
The 49ers Head Coach and coaching staff could have beaten Garrett and staff even if the 49ers had Quincy Carter at QB and the Cowboys had Tom Brady...

I've talked to several 49ers fans and they all think the Cowboys had more talent on the roster in 2019 but that the Cowb
in an unprecedented move the NFL decided to cancel the entire 2020 season. given SF and KC got better and they were previous year's champions, the league decided to have one game only and call it the season. the winner of the game will be the superbowl champion.

:rolleyes:
Sarcasm lost on some of you but that fine I like the passion and fight the post created..

its never over until its over, thats why we play the games, we play to win..

also mean no tanking talk or lose last few game for better draft postion..its about winning all games

Doomsday101

Reaction score
you just look over at KC and SF and they seems to found way to get even better,

its not fair..

whaaaa!!

just wanted to break the draft party up with realty lol

you do have to lay the games but those 2 SB19 teams seemed destined for a repeat..

I don't think so. I think both are very good but I don't see either being head and shoulders above all the other top teams. I think both will be in the running but would not count on a repeat by both.