Does anyone believe in ghosts?

nobody

Reaction score
I've experienced some things. When you experience it it's really hard to deny. I'm not going to say ghosts, or demons, or spirits or souls of Nephilim or djinn or anything else like that.

I'm going to say some unexplained phenomenon because that is what it is. Nobody really knows for sure. You'd think with all of these years of high definition equipment we'd have some compelling proof. Now it's too easy to fake the stuff though. Almost all evidence is faked/staged. I took a pic with a digital camera once that showed some sort of thing that I can't explain. I sent it in to a ghost hunting site and they accused me of photoshopping it.

A lot of weird things happened in that house that I can't explain. Ghosts? Who the heck knows? Probably not. The wind/electromagnetics from the wiring? Oh heck no. There's something out there. Here's a cropped version of the pic I took. Note that it's a sort of mist across the floor that rises up some in front of my cat? It was taken back around 2003. In the non-cropped version, the reflection in the tv shows me on the couch, and the living room, but not the mist.

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

SlammedZero

Reaction score
But the question is; What is out there? Personally, I think the best bet is that anything like that would be part of a higher dimension that we can't detect.

For instance, if there were beings living in a two dimensional plane within our three dimensional space, anytime something of ours intersected their plane, they'd only seen the parts that were contacting that plane. Imagine it like a sheet of paper, but without any thickness at all. Now imagine a basketball crossing through that plane. All they'd see is a small point that turned into a ring that got bigger and bigger until the center of the ball passed though, at which point the ring would get smaller, become a point again, then disappear.

Now try to apply that same scenario to a dimension beyond what we can see, intersecting with ours. I don't know what that would look like, but maybe it would look paranormal to us.
I am totally on board with this possible theory. I would much rather believe that other dimensions/parallel universes might possibly cross realities with each other than I would that there is a soul trapped between life and death on earth just wandering aimlessly, haunting people.

We could go WAY down the rabbit hole on quantum mechanics and how there are theoretical possibilities that these exist (string-theory).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've experienced some things. When you experience it it's really hard to deny. I'm not going to say ghosts, or demons, or spirits or souls of Nephilim or djinn or anything else like that.

I'm going to say some unexplained phenomenon because that is what it is. Nobody really knows for sure. You'd think with all of these years of high definition equipment we'd have some compelling proof. Now it's too easy to fake the stuff though. Almost all evidence is faked/staged. I took a pic with a digital camera once that showed some sort of thing that I can't explain. I sent it in to a ghost hunting site and they accused me of photoshopping it.

A lot of weird things happened in that house that I can't explain. Ghosts? Who the heck knows? Probably not. The wind/electromagnetics from the wiring? Oh heck no. There's something out there. Here's a cropped version of the pic I took. Note that it's a sort of mist across the floor that rises up some in front of my cat? It was taken back around 2003. In the non-cropped version, the reflection in the tv shows me on the couch, and the living room, but not the mist.

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg
That looks like it could be something in front of the edge of the lens, like lint or something...but I have no idea

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
That's not true, paranormal activity saved my life once.
Paranormal events are pure hocus made up by men. Only the shows designed to capture your attention or movies that give it life are the outcome of (Paranormal).

All energy and spirit is not pleasant but you have the ability to control it. Sometimes spirit is strong enough to lead you but it is not paranormal and by def if it was would have not saved your life.

Paranormal is even mentioned in the Bible but as it refers to demonic activity that can be either determined or incorrectly received by the experience. It simply states to not receive it because most don't know how to deal with it. It is spirit/energy and that last statement is very true.

Last edited:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Paranormal events are pure hocus made up by men. Only the shows designed to capture your attention or movies that give it life are the outcome of (Paranormal).

All energy and spirit is not pleasant but you have the ability to control it. Sometimes spirit is strong enough to lead you but it is not paranormal and by def if it was would have not saved your life.

Paranormal is even mentioned in the Bible but as it refers to demonic activity that can be either determined or incorrectly received by the experience. It simply states to not receive it because most don't know how to deal with it. It is spirit/energy and that last statement is very true.

Do you think hallucinations might explain them? I definitely saw those ghosts night after night, but I don't believe that they were real. I think those meds I was on caused me to hallucinate them. Maybe over the years people ingested hallucinogenic substances like mushrooms, marijuana, or even some molds, and that caused them to see ghosts. The mind is a very powerful thing. There's no limit to what it can dream up. As I've experienced, add a little hallucinogens to the soup mix and you could see some weird stuff.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Do you think hallucinations might explain them? I definitely saw those ghosts night after night, but I don't believe that they were real. I think those meds I was on caused me to hallucinate them. Maybe over the years people ingested hallucinogenic substances like mushrooms, marijuana, or even some molds, and that caused them to see ghosts. The mind is a very powerful thing. There's no limit to what it can dream up. As I've experienced, add a little hallucinogens to the soup mix and you could see some weird stuff.
totally possible. You have to take each experience on its own merit. Very hard to explain every experience.

I can tell you as a child I had several high grade fevers and did experience what I would call not normal reality. That however, is a human condition and not something to be considered legit in this conversation. It is an experience that could be viewed as something more because it seems very real.

nobody

Reaction score
That looks like it could be something in front of the edge of the lens, like lint or something...but I have no idea

It's a good theory, but I took pics before and after that and nothing. I was taking pics at the time because it was late at night, there were a few noises and it felt like someone was there. I have no idea what it was. Who knows?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Great thread and some really interesting encounters discussed here. I have not experienced anything like this but I have had a UFO encounter that I can't explain.

Little known fact. Before the Phoenix lights, that same giant craft hovered over Black Mountain in Henderson Nevada, outside Vegas. My Dad and I watched it for an hour before finally just going in the house.

Over the next few days it was spotted moving towards Phoenix and the rest is history.

Hardline

Reaction score
As far as "presence" goes. Has anyone looked into astral projection and its claims throughout history?

or sleep paralysis?

Sleep paralysis can be explained medically. There is no paranormal behind it.
Astral projection and lucid dreaming are pretty much the same thing. They can be logically explained as well.