Does anyone else get nervous when they hear "fast healer"? HGH?

JBond

Reaction score
After the Baseball HGH thing, I've become a little sceptical of "fast healers". I know I'll probably catch some flack for this post but I thought I would throw it out there.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
NFL doesn't test for it, no doubt it is prevalent in NFL. Only the dumbo's that bought it in their name are ever caught.

JBond

Reaction score
pompano;1853126 said:
I don't think so. TO is a workout fiend!
I really think you are right. I would hate to find my beloved Dallas Cowboys cheating. Just to clarify, I don't believe they are or every would. And I will continue to keep my blinders nice and tight.;)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I really doubt it. Some people do heal quickly. I did when I was young too. I've never liked Owens, but I've suspected him taking banned substances.

amuze

Reaction score
Anyone who believes HGH is not as prevalent in football than baseball should get a reality check. I'm not saying T.O. or anyone on the Cowboys is guilty of using performance enhancing drugs, but let's just say it wouldn't surprise me.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Damn Salem With trial anyone? No doubt in todays sports society this has been front and center but to just start throwing this out on every athlete is a bit unfair don't you think?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
TO sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber, which he credits for his quick recoveries.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBond;1853104 said:
After the Baseball HGH thing, I've become a little sceptical of "fast healers". I know I'll probably catch some flack for this post but I thought I would throw it out there.
Absolutely, because naturally the worst possible scenario must always exist for any situation. Hell he's probably the biggest supplier in the state of Texas and the DEA and ATF are going to break down the doors any day.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Faerluna;1853178 said:
One of those at a hospital in El Paso saved my Mother's life 5 years ago.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Look at Rodney Harrison,

HGH is in in if not all then most all NFL teams lockerroom's. They can't even test for it. No brainer - that these players are doing all they can to make a roster and or get the next contract.

HGH and Steroids allow you to work out longer and recover faster.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Fast healer is a bunch of bull, and the TO camp is just using wishful thinking.

He sure as hell didn't heal very fast with that hamstring last year.

A high ankle sprain doesn't heal fast either.

If it's a mild one, I could see him playing in the first week of the playoffs or the 2nd, but I doubt he'll be at full strength again this season.

If it's a bad sprain, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play again this year, certainly not effectively.

We've been lucky with injuries this year till now...let's hope it's not much of a sprain.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Faerluna;1853178 said:

Where did you hear this? I'd like to read up on that story.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nathanlt;1853705 said:
Where did you hear this? I'd like to read up on that story.
The year he got hurt from Roy's horse collar leading up to the Super Bowl they did a feature on it and how he believed it made his recovery faster. Thought it was pretty much common knowledge by now.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
He does sleep in a hyperbaric chamber. He showed it the crew on MTV Cribs when he was still with 49ers. I also watched an interview in which he stated that he did.

kevwun

Reaction score
HGH would be prescribed by doctors as a healing agent if it worked the way some baseball players think it does. Remember, they are baseball players, not scientists. Some are convinced their sucess or failure depends on the pair of socks they wear.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Nors;1853117 said:
NFL doesn't test for it, no doubt it is prevalent in NFL. Only the dumbo's that bought it in their name are ever caught.

Rodney Harrison was suspended for it.

They have to test for it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How would you like to sleep in this

Vitaeris-320.jpg