Does anyone else hate TO?

cowboys19

Reaction score
his drops are starting to piss me off big time.

I know Tony wont admit it, but im sure he must be frustrated with him.

not only his drops at crucial times, but when things arent going his way he whines, and pouts, and seems to lose focus too easily.

i wish we never signed him.

with all his talent and all.

sorry if i offended anyone.

peace
my christmas sucked:(

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i try not to hate anyone...

but signing terrell owens was a huge mistake..

so was hiring parcells.

jerry jones is the real village idiot.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What's with this hate?

I don't hate T.O. even though I didn't want to sign him.

The questions you have to ask with T.O. are:

1. Can you put up with his antics and the attention in generates for what he gives you?

2. Is he worth the amount you gave him?

As of now, I don't see where he's been worth that amount. Yes, he may draw attention from other receivers, but those costly drops are huge in my book, especially for a $10 million receiver.

Yes, all receivers drop balls. But when you're making $10 million, you need to catches that can change the game. The Commanders drop was HUGE. He makes that catch and we're still fighting for division championship.

The Giants drop was HUGE. The Eagles drop was HUGE. Still down only 16-7.

You've got to find a way to make those catches. I don't care if you have a bump finger. By remaining with the team, not having surgery and starting, you're saying that shouldn't be a reason/excuse for you not being able to play. If it is, then remove yourself from the lineup or say you're not going to be able to make those plays.

If you don't that means you must make those catches.

He has not and did not. Therefore, I don't think he's living up to his part of the bargain.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
lane;1259595 said:
i try not to hate anyone...

but signing terrell owens was a huge mistake..

so was hiring parcells.

jerry jones is the real village idiot.

If I hate TO I also hate:

Parcells
Zimmer
Jerry Jones

Cas2800

Reaction score
If you want TO in the game you have to feed him early and often. He can be great but you need to get him the touches. Why cant we move him around in motion and have him run routes towards the middle. I dont understand why we always throw to him deep on the sidelines? He runs too damn close to the sidelines and get pushed out of bounds.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I don't "hate" T.O., but I do hate his drops. It's getting to the point that we all have when our kicker comes onto the field. Instead of saying "Is he going to make it?", I say "Is he going to catch it." And for us to be paying that amount of money to a guy that I feel that way about? Ummm.....

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cas2800;1259614 said:
If you want TO in the game you have to feed him early and often. He can be great but you need to get him the touches. Why cant we move him around in motion and have him run routes towards the middle. I dont understand why we always throw to him deep on the sidelines? He runs too damn close to the sidelines and get pushed out of bounds.

His arms seem to get shorter when running across the middle.:D

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259620 said:
His arms seem to get shorter when running across the middle.:D

Where was Terry Glenn today. If TO was so covered today why wasn't TG a major factor in the game? It took them 27 minutes to get the first pass tossed in he direction of the playmaker. Why is it I didn't see much of the other playmaker in TG?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I just hate what is happening with this team and am unsure of who to blame at this point. Around 2000 & 2001 I still hated losing, but I knew we were not very good and losing came as no surprise. But we are better then we were than and I refuse to accept what is happening. There is far to much talent on this team to be playing so poorly.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LowTech;1259650 said:
I just hate what is happening with this team and am unsure of who to blame at this point. Around 2000 & 2001 I still hated losing, but I knew we were not very good and losing came as no surprise. But we are better then we were than and I refuse to accept what is happening. There is far to much talent on this team to be playing so poorly.

This points exactly to what I have been harping on. coaching coaching coaching.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259632 said:
Where was Terry Glenn today. If TO was so covered today why wasn't TG a major factor in the game? It took them 27 minutes to get the first pass tossed in he direction of the playmaker. Why is it I didn't see much of the other playmaker in TG?

Ask Romo. Maybe since owens drops most balls they are doubling Glenn. I would if I was a DC.
Now you are going to deflect the blame to TG? The guy who just plays and doesn't see the need to put his dumb *** mug on TV every chance he gets?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259669 said:
Ask Romo. Maybe since owens drops most balls they are doubling Glenn. I would if I was a DC.
Now you are going to deflect the blame to TG? The guy who just plays and doesn't see the need to put his dumb *** mug on TV every chance he gets?

Trivia for you: Did TG drop any passes tonight? I know this is difficult for you because it's something you don't focus on. It's kinda like the TO leading the league in dropped passes this year vs who led the league last year thing you know?

1. Did TG drop any passes tonight?
2. Who led the league in dropped passes last year?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259656 said:
This points exactly to what I have been harping on. coaching coaching coaching.

I never dreamed that I would ever think this of Bill Parcells, but I have begun to wonder if he is a liability. I have never doubted his ability or knowledge.

Over the last month when they show shots of him on the sideline he appears almost lifeless. Losing can make you have crazy thoughts, so maybe I'm just imagining what I see in his face. I am starting to wonder if he'll want to come back next year.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259682 said:
Trivia for you: Did TG drop any passes tonight? I know this is difficult for you because it's something you don't focus on. It's kinda like the TO leading the league in dropped passes this year vs who led the league last year thing you know?

1)I don't know, why don't you fill me in.
2) why do I care about last year?
3) Why are you deflecting this from Zimmer to TG now?
:lmao2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259729 said:

Just for you... I know you have this intense hate for TO but I see a plethora of blame to go around. I'm not into deflecting blame to one player. I'll let you continue down your little yellow brick road of hate though.

People that are to blame:

TG
TO
Zimmer
Parcells

all 11 guys on defense
Romo
Oline

Did I miss anyone?

Since you can't answer the questions I will answer them for you.

You said

This is typical since you focused in on TO's negatives all game long. If you had been watching the whole game you would have noticed TG dropped a crucial 45 yard pass tossed perfectly into his bread basket from Romo.

you said

This is also typical of someone that has done nothing but follow ESPN's media bias against TO this year. I'm not surprised you don't know who led the league in drops last year. If anything, it would embarass me to be so critrical of my own team's WR that also leads the league in positive categories yet not have a clue as to who led in drops last year. That wreaks of ESPN lemminghood.

You say...

I say there is plenty of blame to go around.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img206.*************/img206/765/eefca24b25nw2.jpg

nice hat, fool

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259760 said:
Just for you... I know you have this intense hate for TO but I see a plethora of blame to go around. I'm not into deflecting blame to one player. I'll let you continue down your little yellow brick road of hate though.

People that are to blame:

TG
TO
Zimmer
Parcells

all 11 guys on defense
Romo
Oline

Did I miss anyone?

Since you can't answer the questions I will answer them for you.

You said

This is typical since you focused in on TO's negatives all game long. If you had been watching the whole game you would have noticed TG dropped a crucial 45 yard pass tossed perfectly into his bread basket from Romo.

you said

This is also typical of someone that has done nothing but follow ESPN's media bias against TO this year. I'm not surprised you don't know who led the league in drops last year. If anything, it would embarass me to be so critrical of my own team's WR that also leads the league in positive categories yet not have a clue as to who led in drops last year. That wreaks of ESPN lemminghood.

You say...

I say there is plenty of blame to go around.

Care to look up TGs drops this season compared to owens? Oh wait, owens leads the NFL. 2006 thats what matters.
I don't care about last year dude. It's over, can't change it so whats the point?
Again, you made my day today. I thank you.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
i hate the way he drops passes and the press hangs on his every word.

until we get a WR who is more capable, he makes our offense better, even when he has games like today.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259781 said:
Care to look up TGs drops this season compared to owens? Oh wait, owens leads the NFL. 2006 thats what matters.
I don't care about last year dude. It's over, can't change it so whats the point?
Again, you made my day today. I thank you.

You totally understand my point in asking who led the league in drops last year yet you tap dance around it because you totally understand how foolish it looks to be all over that stat. You're a product of the ESPN campaign this year. Nothing more.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;1259779 said:
http://img206.*************/img206/765/eefca24b25nw2.jpg

nice hat, fool

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that whole getup.