Does anyone else hate TO?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259791 said:
You totally understand my point in asking who led the league in drops last year yet you tap dance around it because you totally understand how foolish it looks to be all over that stat. You're a product of the ESPN campaign this year. Nothing more.

Let me lay it right on the line for you. I don't care about 2005.
I rarely watch ESPN, I have satellite so I don't have too.
I know what owens is all about and don't pretend because he's a temporary Cowboy that he's any different than he ever was.
I don't think he's earning his keep, because he drops drive killing balls, takes plays off and whines worse than my ten year old.
Honestly I can't stand a thing about him and he's done nothing to change my mind.

Can I make it any clearer for you?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259824 said:
Let me lay it right on the line for you. I don't care about 2005.
I rarely watch ESPN, I have satellite so I don't have too.
I know what owens is all about and don't pretend because he's a temporary Cowboy that he's any different than he ever was.
I don't think he's earning his keep, because he drops drive killing balls, takes plays off and whines worse than my ten year old.
Honestly I can't stand a thing about him and he's done nothing to change my mind.

Can I make it any clearer for you?

Nope. You made it perfectly clear. Just as I had already known. ;)

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
He wears a stupid hat to the P.C. to bring attention to himself and look like an idiot after an embarrassing loss..
Then proceeds to blame the play calling, "he isn't involved in the game early and often enough,and when they do throw to him, he's lost his concentration.

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2:

When are we going to dump this dope???

TO'S GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!