Does anyone else have a sore throat?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't screamed like that over a Cowboys game in some time. This was an awesome display. The refs were against us and we made some mistakes, but we overcame. And Marion the Barbarian is THE MAN!!!

Props to Romo and TO as well. Witten always comes through. TNew didn't appear to be in pain. Spencer gets better by the game. The special teams made Hester look like a punk.

I couldn't be happier.:D

bigE79

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1665084 said:
I haven't screamed like that over a Cowboys game in some time. This was an awesome display. The refs were against us and we made some mistakes, but we overcame. And Marion the Barbarian is THE MAN!!!

Props to Romo and TO as well. Witten always comes through. TNew didn't appear to be in pain. Spencer gets better by the game. The special teams made Hester look like a punk.

I couldn't be happier.:D
:bow:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Voice is gone...head is hurting...and my beer frig is almost empty!!! Plus, my Cowboy loving is building more and more...I have a feeling it's going to burst tommorrow on my co-workers (Texans fans):D

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
i had a HORRIBLE sore throat before the game partly because im sick and im not gonna feel any better tomorrow morning...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DBoys;1665144 said:
I was so mad it how bad the refs were :mad: :bang2: :bang2:
We overcame it, which made this win even more impressive. We beat the Bears, the refs and ourselves, yes ourselves, because we were shooting ourselves in the foot for a second there, but we overcame. I'm starting to feel that confidence I felt back in the day. I hope we keep rolling.

BBQ101

Reaction score
bbgun;1665303 said:
You heard me scream when Crayton dropped the TD? wow

You, my wife, and myself BBGun. That was horrible! Then it was excaserbated by the blocked field goal, and further fueld was thrown on the fire when the Refs completely *** the call at the end fo the half. We could not beleive that.

BBQ

thewireman

Reaction score
I had my brother in law ( A bears fan, his dad a Bears fan and brother a Bears fan) screaming and going nuts after the blocked field goal and Crayton sure touchdown pass. I just sat quite and waited. I knew the cowboys would come back on top....and I was right...My buddy and I were screaming in there faces while they sat glazey eyed and oh so sad. It was great