Does anyone have any pictures of the new stadium?

PAISAN247

Reaction score
does anyone have any pictures of what the new stadium will look like???

Bullet22

Reaction score
They are digging a 50 foot deep hole now, it should take 5 months..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
PAISAN247 said:
Does anyone have any pictures of the new stadium?

Shack%20-%20vertical%208x10%20300%20dpi.jpg

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
isn't this stadium set up to be ready for the 2009 season? Just checking.

Yes, that's the plan anyways. As for Super Bowls, the NFL has given out host cities through 2010, so plan on a Super Bowl there in 2011 or 2012

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Yes, that's the plan anyways. As for Super Bowls, the NFL has given out host cities through 2010, so plan on a Super Bowl there in 2011 or 2012

Thanks for the info. I hope I'll be able to get tickets 2009. That stadium looks like a dreamland...

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
lol 2009 huh? is that set date? i cant wait for that. im so stoked and hope we would have a superbowl home game. haha

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
lol 2009 huh? is that set date? i cant wait for that. im so stoked and hope we would have a superbowl home game. haha

Amen. It would be a huge thing for the Cowboys if they could play the Super Bowl at home. I would love that!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
per Spags in his Basketful of Goodies article:

Been a bunch of questions about the progress of the new stadium to be built in Arlington. Well, the land has been scrubbed clean, so to speak, and some dirt should start moving around here in the next week or so to level everything off before the first digging takes place, likely in May.

Man, when Cowboys owner Jerry Jones starts talking about the stadium project, he can hardly contain himself. He is really into this - as would be expected when investing at least $325 million of your own money . . . .

LINK

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Those are simply the architectural firm's concept designs. The final plans have not been released to the public as of yet.

Well you can't have real pics when it's not built yet. ;) I'm assuming the firm won because JJ liked the concept designs. So the real thing will probably look pretty similar.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I just hope they go with the open end zone areas to pump that capacity to 100,000. Nothing like 100,000 Cowboys fan bringing down the noise on some Skins, Eagles, and Giants.

SS