Does anyone have video of JJ's runs?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I should have recorded the game. I would love to see replays of the long runs...the 53 yarder, the 16 and 17 yarders that won the game, and the td that got called back for holding(that looked like an awesome run).

Thanks!

cowboys4life

Reaction score
I was just gonna say...where have the vids gone :p i did actually record this game and probably gonna keep this...wonder if it will be game of the week on nfl channel? or are they cowboy haters too.... :D

BigD_95

Reaction score
I need the vids to rub it in on my coworkers!! Ju

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
cowboys4life said:
I was just gonna say...where have the vids gone :p i did actually record this game and probably gonna keep this...wonder if it will be game of the week on nfl channel? or are they cowboy haters too.... :D

Have the Cowboys ever been on the NFL channel game of the week?

calico

Reaction score
I can put something together.

My DVR stopped recording the game with 4 mins to go in the 4th and I did not notice it until after the game. I had to rewind and I was able to get the final two mins recorded.

I will make on of the TD run right now and then try to get a full highlight vid up later.

jdnalls

Reaction score
calico said:

My DVR stopped recording the game with 4 mins to go in the 4th and I did not notice it until after the game. I had to rewind and I was able to get the final two mins recorded.

I will make on of the TD run right now and then try to get a full highlight vid up later.
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Luckily I recored the highlights from ESPN SportsCenter and ESPNews. Btw, they had a really good segment on Julius's performance in the late edition of SC after the game.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
sniff =( I don't have cable...no ESPN...

Also, if someone has Witten's onside recovery, I wouldn't mind seeing that too... =)

cowboys4life

Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Have the Cowboys ever been on the NFL channel game of the week?

I dont think they have...i could be wrong tho...and calico i need to get a freakn dvr LOL then i could help out with clips...im looking into it...thanks for the work calico

TheHustler

Reaction score
calico said:

Sweet. Thanks.