Does anyone really think Dak would veto trade at this point?

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Would veto a trade at this point? Seriously what does he get from staying with this organization vs anyone else at this point? This is like watching a broken record with different names on the back of NPC's at this point. So besides money which he already has what else could he get from staying in Dallas.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Depends on the team. Would he go to New England? Doubtful. A team like Minnesota? Possibly. Would the cowboys want to deal him to another NFC team though?

Creeper

Reaction score
Would veto a trade at this point? Seriously what does he get from staying with this organization vs anyone else at this point? This is like watching a broken record with different names on the back of NPC's at this point. So besides money which he already has what else could he get from staying in Dallas.
Who really knows. If it was up to me, and I thought Dak wanted to leave Dallas, I would definitely try to work out a trade now and get him off the books in 2025 so I could start a real rebuild. But if it were up to me I would spend on free agents who could actually improve the team.

csirl

Reaction score
He'll go if he"s offered more money. Yes, he would be traded to a NFC team - great way to knock an opponent out of contention.

Would anyone trade for him? Only if Dallas ate most of the cap hit and threw in a couple of draft picks as a sweetener.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He wouldn't be wrong for at least thinking about leaving this team, all he has to do is look in this blog lounge, he'll b e on the first thing to Washington!!!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Some fans don’t get the Dallas Cowboys gravy train for players. The Joneses have a legitimate reason to ask players to take home town discounts. If Dak played for any other team and had similar stats he would not have 1/3 of the commercials. Wait to we see how many commercials CeeDee is in next season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he gets a new contract for the money he wants. And go to a contender. Then yeah he should wave his no trade clause.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Some fans don’t get the Dallas Cowboys gravy train for players. The Joneses have a legitimate reason to ask players to take home town discounts. If Dak played for any other team and had similar stats he would not have 1/3 of the commercials. Wait to we see how many commercials CeeDee is in next season.
That's great for players that don't care about winning. The Cowboys aren't interested in competing for SB's so the only thing I can think of why players would come here is for the money. And it's not to give Jerry discounts when he won't use it in FA anyway. Dak's a millionaire.. I guess he enjoys those bed commercials.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OR ….

Give him $80 million a year for 10 years. And see all the meltdowns on here…or maybe they will do as they say and go to another team, and start the negative posts on there.
:lmao:

khiladi

Reaction score
Continue to be baby-sat.. no competition and accountability for his play here..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OR ….

Give him $80 million a year for 10 years. And see all the meltdowns on here…or maybe they will do as they say and go to another team, and start the negative posts on there.
:lmao:
Send him to the Texans....their new fan would go ballistic!
;) :muttley:

LocoBates

Reaction score
There is no way Prescott will leave Dallas because there is no other stupid Team in the NFL who will pay that amount of money for a Choking QB.
He wouldn't have any noise, commercials, star players and dumb FO where to hide his mediocrity. He's been exposed already and knows nothing will happen to him; we have a weak FO.

Redline360

Reaction score
He's not going to waive his ntc. He's already made it about the money.

Going to be vastly overpaid
Endorsements for being on the cowboys
No accountability
entertainment organization