Does anyone remember Robert Trevino's Dallas Cowboys forum?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
In the late 90s, early 2000s, I used to post on a Cowboys forum run by a dude named Robert Trevino. I think he might have died, but I'm not sure. His forum was my go-to one from about 1996 to 2001, but I never knew him in person. I tried a search online of his name and "Dallas Cowboys" and found this obituary:

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/dfw/name/robert-trevino-obituary?id=18553919

That might be him, but I'm not sure. It says he was born in 1959, which would match what I knew about him. If there's anyone here who knows Robert, I would appreciate if you would let me know if this is him. If he died, that would certainly explain why he quit running a forum.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I don't remember Robert's forum, but I do remember posting on a forum/chatroom during that same era that was run by a chap named Danny Reagan, who worked for the Abilene Reporter News. I think it was titled "Don't get me started" and it was quite popular for 4-5 years from about 1996-2000. Then suddenly one day it vanished. I have always wondered the reason(s) why it ended?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't remember Robert's forum, but I do remember posting on a forum/chatroom during that same era that was run by a chap named Danny Reagan, who worked for the Abilene Reporter News. I think it was titled "Don't get me started" and it was quite popular for 4-5 years from about 1996-2000. Then suddenly one day it vanished. I have always wondered the reason(s) why it ended?
Danny Reagan? From Blue Bloods? :D