Does anyone watch Jackass?

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
I guess this is the humor of my generation - lol. But this stuff is funny sometimes. It's a show I watch on a fairly regular basis if I can. The movie was pretty good. Though parts of it were a little over board. Even for my taste.

Comments and skits are welcome in this thread.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
on occasions, I laughed so hard in the movie with the rental car part :laugh2:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
on occasions, I laughed so hard in the movie with the rental car part :laugh2:

LOL - I've got a drinking problem ... well, you're still gonna have to pay for it ... But you guys are going to help me pay for it, right? No you signed an agreement ... "But I was drunk when I signed that" ...

That was probably the best one ever. Classic.

Hoov

Reaction score
my favorite part of the movie was the old dude that kept shoplifting and the store owner was freakin out, and the dude kept stuffing things in his jacket and being so obvious.

jamez25

Reaction score
I saw the movie ... the part where they tazered that guys taint was allsome...

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I found the rental car ish funny as hell. Or the fire cracker wake up call.

BTW, if you like this stuff, check out the CKY videos. They started this idiocy years ago. Back when I used to skateboard in the 90's some time. THAT **** IS FUNNY

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
that's a funny show and their movie was good, too.

HA, big 500 for me. That's not that much though, but it happened pretty quick.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
my favorite part of the movie was the old dude that kept shoplifting and the store owner was freakin out, and the dude kept stuffing things in his jacket and being so obvious.

I love that movie...except a couple of parts.

That old guy was knoxville dressed up.

On the show they would have a couple of them dress up like old guys and do stuff.

I think the part in the movie that made me roll was when they did the bungie wedgie.

The funniest parts in the series was the ones with the big guy and weeman IMO.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
The funniest parts in the series was the ones with the big guy and weeman IMO.

That part was a trip, that skit, Bam beating up his dad and Jai Lai were my favorites.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I can't believe that guy took a crap in that toilet at the hardware store...

It was gross, but the visual of him sitting there reading the papre with a giant collective "***?" from the sales staff was pretty funny...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

It was gross, but the visual of him sitting there reading the papre with a giant collective "***?" from the sales staff was pretty funny...

Yes I forgot all about that part....HAHA that was priceless.

Hoov

Reaction score
The golf cart crash scenes were filmed 5 minutes from my parents house. Some of those guys live right near west chester (small town outside of philly), a couple of them used to come in the bar my friend works at.

Hoov

Reaction score
How bout the race car up the gurs arse, you could see it in the x-ray

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One time on the show they dug a big hole in the backyard and then covered it up with a tarp and some grass.

Then they watched as the dad got on the riding lawnmower and he was driving it around and went right into that hole lol.

Or the time they would stop at the gas station and asked if they could by a shovel or something and you could here this noise coming from the trunk of the car.

All of a sudden a guy jumps out of the trunk who was either tied or taped and gagged and started running down the road....so the guy who was asking if they could get a shovel got into the car and peeled out lol.

Or when the big guy was chasing the little guy down the road and they were both dressed as sumo wrestlers lol

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
One time on the show they dug a big hole in the backyard and then covered it up with a tarp and some grass.

Then they watched as the dad got on the riding lawnmower and he was driving it around and went right into that hole lol.

Or the time they would stop at the gas station and asked if they could by a shovel or something and you could here this noise coming from the trunk of the car.

All of a sudden a guy jumps out of the trunk who was either tied or taped and gagged and started running down the road....so the guy who was asking if they could get a shovel got into the car and peeled out lol.

Or when the big guy was chasing the little guy down the road and they were both dressed as sumo wrestlers lol

yeah, that is funny Brain. how about when they call a cab and ask the cab driver to help with the big bag and something starts squirming in the bag, then the midget jumps out with hands tied and he is gagged and the cab driver freaks out and takes off. that was hillarious

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Or how about the skit when Brad Pitt was in line at a movie theater and was kidnapped, there must have been about 50 cell phones whipped out calling 911.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
NYCowboy22 said:
The horn at the golf course was classic.

:laugh2:

That was hilarious. My favorite part was when the guy was teeing up and aiming towards them and they still blew the horn ...

I forgot about that one.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Son, you better not be doing what I think you're doing ...

:laugh2: