Does he make it to 18?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
His MRIs were all negative. He is completely healthy. Oh if I'm not mistaken McNeil did not miss any playing time last year unlike Fabini.

Show us a link to the doctors report on mcNeil please

and Fabini has never missed time for any kind of back injury so......

neosapien23

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Show us a link to the doctors report on mcNeil please

and Fabini has never missed time for any kind of back injury so......

I thought he went on IR last year? Was that for something else. As for McNeil I am applying the old saying "no news is good news". If something was medically wrong with McNeil we would have definitely heard about it by now. That is the purpose of the combine.

Just found it. Fabini was out with a torn pectoral muscle not back.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I thought he went on IR last year? Was that for something else. As for McNeil I am applying the old saying "no news is good news". If something was medically wrong with McNeil we would have definitely heard about it by now. That is the purpose of the combine.
Pec muscle not back.

Justice is still the most talented OT in the draft not named Ferguson.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I thought this thread was talking about VY's third Winderlick score...

:lmao2:

He got two extra points the third time around for spelling his name right on the top right hand corner of his test paper.

Seriously, though, unless "The Brick" falls to 18, ther will be no OT taken by the Cowboys in the 1st round....

neosapien23

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives said:
:lmao2:

He got two extra points the third time around for spelling his name right on the top right hand corner of his test paper.

Seriously, though, unless "The Brick" falls to 18, ther will be no OT taken by the Cowboys in the 1st round....

I don't think Lawson or Jackson will be there at 18. If Carpenter is not there at 18, then who is worth the 18th pick? I do agree that 18 is too hight for a tackle, but Dallas could easily trade down a few spots and take a tackle in the pick ranging from 25-29.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Let he who has not got arrested for picking up prostitutes and brandishing firearms throw the first stone?:lmao2:

You know what? That's not funny AT ALL!

I picked up this one hooker (cost me a smooth twenty)...and SHE had a firearm! She took all my money! But, she was good....um, um, um...I didn't even turn her in to the Police.....!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
josh_stone_throw.jpg

LOL...oh man! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

That is too funny!

You have earned a Silver Star! :star:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I don't think Lawson or Jackson will be there at 18. If Carpenter is not there at 18, then who is worth the 18th pick? I do agree that 18 is too hight for a tackle, but Dallas could easily trade down a few spots and take a tackle in the pick ranging from 25-29.

It would be impossible for me to speculate on the the draft.

I agree that Lawson and/or Jackson, may be gone by 18 but Carpenter should still be there. What if, however, a guy like Nagata or Watson is there?

Dallas will want a day-one starter/impact player at #18 so I would expect a safety, LB, NT (if one drops), or even a guard to be their first pick unless they do drop down in the draft order.