Does Jerry feel shame at all?

Johnny23

Reaction score
Really? We as paying fans shouldn't post our opinions about the direction & results of this franchise in a public forum?
Are you Ok with all this or are you not a Cowboys fan?
I'm a Cowboys who understands the reality of professional sports. It's silly to think professionals should think like us and is a fools errand. As much as all players and personale wanna win they don't take it nearly as personally as fans on a message board. It doesn't effect my life or qaulity of living no matter how the Cowboys perform I have no say in it. I just can't let it get to me, I'm too blessed to be stressed and have a lot on things on my plate and the Cowboys lack of Lombardi Trophies since my freshman year of high school just isn't much of a concern to me.

Sorry for outgrowing being overly emotionally invested in the team. To where I lost my cool.

It doesn't matter if I'm okay with it or not. I can not change anything.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys who understands the reality of professional sports. It's silly to think professionals should think like us and is a fools errand. As much as all players and personale wanna win they don't take it nearly as personally as fans on a message board. It doesn't effect my life or qaulity of living no matter how the Cowboys perform I have no say in it. I just can't let it get to me, I'm too blessed to be stressed and have a lot on things on my plate and the Cowboys lack of Lombardi Trophies since my freshman year of high school just isn't much of a concern to me.

Sorry for outgrowing being overly emotionally invested in the team. To where I lost my cool.

It doesn't matter if I'm okay with it or not. I can not change anything.

In other words, you're Ok with it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I doubt it.
I cannot recall Jerry ever showing any disgust, real disgust, at missing out all these years.
He'll never admit the failure, the absolute ineptitude of him and this franchise over the last 20+ years.
And I don't see anything changing in his or my lifetime.
Depressing.

Completely agree, and I said essentially the same thing in a few other threads. I truly wish that he had a shameful bone in his body. I hope that he felt utter shame watching what transpired last night. Seeing what a real coach can do in the face of adversity. Meanwhile, Garrett is in the corner eating glue and struggling to coach through a wet paper bag.

Pants

Reaction score
This is Jerry with Lurie "you got there before me jeffrey...."

526x297-Wj-.jpg

GMO415

Reaction score
Jerry feels Johnny Blue, strippers, and call girls.....shame?....bwaha bw

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Does Jerry feel shame at all? why should he. he's got the best job in the world and gets to play fantasy football every year.... sheeshs

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The fans should feel more shame.

We certainly have a funny way of showing we aren’t supportive of the job he’s doing?

Is this how we reward all the products and services we aren’t happy with?

kskboys

Reaction score
The fans should feel more shame.

We certainly have a funny way of showing we aren’t supportive of the job he’s doing?

Is this how we reward all the products and services we aren’t happy with?

The majority of Cowboys' fans are not indepth thinkers. They see 13-3 and think we're a super bowl team. 9-7? Injuries.

Regular fans are not going to evaluate and turn over every stone and discuss every facet of every item like we do here.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I don't think shame is a issue for most people after their 20's or 30's. If i was in Jerry's position i wouldn't feel any shame either.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do Charlotte Jones Anderson and Jason Garrett feel shame for cheating on their spouses? They do it so publicly every draft day.