Does Quinn enjoy blowing leads?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
No there wouldn't have. The game wasn't over. Carolina is a 3 and 0 team. You play your best players and let them finish the game against top teams period.

No, Carolina is a 3-1 team. The Cowboys won the game.

By the way, in response to "No there wouldn't have" I implore you to read the game thread last week when Parsons came off the field limping in the Eagles game and there was post after post of people asking "WHY IS PARSONS STILL IN THE GAME?!"

lwehlers

Reaction score
The blown lead is on MM.

McCarthy is an embarrassment.

Lacks the cajones to step on opposite team's throat up 22.

And he's a complete moron to boot.
my thoughts exactly.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I blame Brown! He catches an EASY int. Game over! That's the biggest problem on the team and the GMLESS won't go out and address it. Rap boy isn't the answer either at this time.

Reactions: BAT

conner01

Reaction score
I agree. But it’s not the reason why they got garbage time stats on us. Even the Offense let up I said yesterday if we lose this game. Are we the same old Cowboys. Yeah because I coaching staff sucks even though Defense is playing very well the season
The D has played well but we gave up 300 yards passing
We got the sacks, pressures and turn overs but we let them move the ball too well

jrumann59

Reaction score
Do you really think they were resting him? He was injured obviously.

The only thing it could have been was a concussion, on the FOX feed there was mention that he did not come off the field gimpy and they never put him in the Tent. Usually a player of note is being tested for a concussion the broadcast team has that info.

conner01

Reaction score
I blame Brown! He catches an EASY int. Game over! That's the biggest problem on the team and the GMLESS won't go out and address it. Rap boy isn't the answer either at this time.
You mean the GMLESS that got Diggs

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
They literally said he was on the bench due to 'game management' aka resting him.

They can bull**** to the media. He must have had a minor injury they didn’t want to risk making it worse.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You mean the GMLESS that got Diggs

That's like saying you fix the hole in your roof but your basement is still flooding. GMLESS can never chew and walk at the same time! 25 years of being clueless:facepalm:

Reactions: BAT

conner01

Reaction score
That's like saying you fix the hole in your roof but your basement is still flooding. GMLESS can never chew and walk at the same time!
Every player is never gonna be a super star
When you have an elite oline, really great CB in Diggs, parsons, osa the WR’s we do and Zeke, pollard and Dak
The GM hasn’t been that bad

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Every player is never gonna be a super star
When you have an elite oline, really great CB in Diggs, parsons, osa the WR’s we do and Zeke, pollard and Dak
The GM hasn’t been that bad

Hate to rain on your love fest but the GMLESS is 0 for 25! As in years of this team being any good. So if you wanna give him a lollipop for finally doing what he should of 10 years ago. That's on you. The defense clearly needs another corner. Brown is the weakest link in a other wise decent chain. C'mon GMLESS! Make a trade for a corner!!! Should of picked up Sherman.

conner01

Reaction score
Hate to rain on your love fest but the GMLESS is 0 for 25! As in years of this team being any good. So if you wanna give him a lollipop for finally doing what he should of 10 years ago. That's on you. The defense clearly needs another corner. Brown is the weakest link in a other wise decent chain. C'mon GMLESS! Make a trade for a corner!!!
Better late than never
But I agree he has did bad job but I think he’s learned and got better
We still need more but another successful draft could change that 25 year streak