Does Romo Remain the Holder?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Why shouldn't he? He's not going to get hurt doing it and he's the best on the team at it.

JBS

Reaction score
I would like to see a fake FG sometime...

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Why keep him doing something he really does not want to do? We now know it was not a holder problem.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
glorydaysrback;3164669 said:
I would like to see a fake FG sometime...

I kind of miss the flea flicker from when Tuna was here...I think when we get the running game going we could kill with a flea flicker.

Fake FG, Flea Flicker...not quite the same thing but I will lump that in with the whole trick play thing.:D

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3164671 said:
Why keep him doing something he really does not want to do? We now know it was not a holder problem.

McBriar didn't want to do it either. He was uncomfortable doing it and said he reaches out for the ball rather than let the ball hit his hands.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3164671 said:

Did he say he doesn't want to do it? If so, I wanna see. Last thing I saw him say about is it that he volunteered to do it. That's not really the action that states he doesn't want to do it.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
ajk23az;3164676 said:
Did he say he doesn't want to do it? If so, I wanna see. Last thing I saw him say about is it that he volunteered to do it. That's not really the action that states he doesn't want to do it.

"I'd prefer not to do it, I think, for obvious reasons," Romo said Thursday. "Pops told me one time, 'Leadership is doing what has to be done.' "
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4731477

Manster54

Reaction score
McBriar should hold. I just don't see that much upside to Romo holding & he is vulnerable.