Does the season already hinge on this weekend?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sure, any given Sunday, but odds are we are not going to beat the Seahawks so this game is almost a must win.

Cowboys have never started a season 0-3 and made the playoffs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not sure why people still have high expectations for this team. The roster got worse, not better, in the offseason. We went through a coaching change in the worst possible year. Nobody's fault - who knew this thing would happen - but it definitely hindered the transition.

Too many holes - tight end, Collins on IR, Fredbeard retired, Williams has never lived up to the expectations - on the offensive line. The secondary is mediocre, the two best linebackers are injured, and the defensive tackles are average.

The only people the Cowboys defense scares are Cowboys fans. Some nice skill players on offense but you need more than that to talk SB.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No 2 and 0 baby
More like 0 and 2
If this ream loses again
It is through

They got the players
They got the team
What they need now
Is an actual scheme

Sung to the Doors. Five to. One

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys fail to beat he Falcons on Sunday, that means they could be looking squarely at 0-3 with a trip to Seattle looming right after.

That would mean the Cowboys would be 2-7 in their last nine games, already with 4 of those games under 17 points scored and counting.

Yes, this is the most embarrassingly bad division in the NFL, so i know they'd still be alive in the East. But anything meaningful might already be lost for this season as they scramble for a 8-8 season from there.

If that transpires, it might be best for Dallas to start looking hard in the mirror as to what they are and what they need to do.

This team needs a convincing outcome on Sunday.

I realize Collins is out of shape and will return. I know Lee and Vander Esch and Gregory and Carr will be here soon. "Help" is on the way.

But I also know that other injuries are coming, too. It's never going to be all hands on deck for any length of time in the NFL.

Time for less hype and more quality of play.

Please stop creating new threads. Your threads are like a car wreck....horrible but people (myself included) have to look anyway.

If a team is not good enough to overcome 2 losses then it was not going to be good enough to win in the playoffs anyway.