Does this count as a big game

rockj7

Reaction score
Not trying to be a smart arse but was this a big game? :rolleyes:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Romo's performance doesn't count though because he played well...;)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yep, it does. Till next week :D But honestly, if the cowboys make Playoffs, and till Romo wins one, wether its because of him or inspite of him, that question will continue....

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
many reporters kept saying coming into tonight how big this game was for us and and romo needed to play well in a big spot tonight.

lets see if they give him some props or if they try to spin this

Bizwah

Reaction score
The Washington game and this game were both like playoff games for us.

Romo was good in both.

Of course, he's gonna have to answer the bell in Jan.

I hope we make it......if only to let Romo have a shot at a playoff win.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He didn't have a very good day but it was good enough. Not a typical Romo day but good enough.

On another note do you people know how many TDs this defense has given up in the last 6 or so games?

robjgrif

Reaction score
Props to Romo... Great job on the safety knocking the rock out of the endzone. Overall good decision making tonight...

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Yes!

Other than playoff games, probably biggest game this team had in a couple of years (with all the media drama and playoff implications).

Romo gets monkey off back. So does D, finishing the game.

LarryCanadian

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
There was no point in the game where Romo had to come from behind or a tie to win the game.

Just sayin'.

I'll save judgement until he wins a playoff game.

Regardless, very good game played today. Giants were coming from all sides and the gunslinger beat 'em.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I have never seen Romo get knocked down as much as he did tonight, considering the importance of this game and the fact they were throwing him around like a rag doll, this was a huge game and he played wonderful.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
rockj7;2493815 said:
Not trying to be a smart arse but was this a big game? :rolleyes:

Indeed it was. It's one of many that should be won on our quest to go deep into the playoffs. There's really no need to act as though we just won the Super Bowl. We won one game in December. I'm just as excited as the next person but we have a long way to go. Bravo to Romo, Witten, TO, Crayton, Choice, and the wrecking ball Deon Anderson.. This game has proven what I said earlier about Romo. When he spreads the ball around by going to the open option each play instead of zeroing in on one person things happen. Tonight was about getting back to what made him who he is. It was a good step in the right direction.