Does this count for Dak?

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie...I'm enjoying it. If you notice him and his crew of flunkies are MIA tonight lol.....
Oh make no mistake about they will be here front and center on Sunday

every missed pass every opportunity to put blame on Dak they will even when it isn’t his fault.Pappy and Khalidi have been a bit quiet today.

that said I do want to see Dak do it next week against Seattle who is arguable considered the best in NFC

*edit I guess I should read entire thread pappy has made an appearance*

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not gonna lie...I'm enjoying it. If you notice him and his crew of flunkies are MIA tonight lol.....

No MIA here and proud of it!
Dog team defense a Dak specialty now let's see if he can do the same the following weeks against some real defenses......
P.S. Teams that know at least how to handle an on-side kick LOL....
Thanks, Falcons/NFL for the early XMAS present!

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He gets credit but did he "win" it or are Atl special teams idiots that don't get the ball for some strange reason?
we have made stupid mistakes and lost games and Dak Detractors blamed him for the loss...over and over and over again. now dak detractors want to give credit for the win to atl. falcons? seriously...if we take this route, then lets revisit our losses and lets give credit where credit is due!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Absolutely not! Wins are never his doing. The Dak haters made that be known. Remember, all his stats were garbage time and it was just everyone around him making plays.

Now when he loses, 100% his fault!! All on him. Everyone else did what they could but he sucked!

/sarcasm
why are you being sarcastic? this is exactly what dak detractors do.....wins are the team. losses are dak's.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh make no mistake about they will be here front and center on Sunday

every missed pass every opportunity to put blame on Dak they will even when it isn’t his fault.Pappy and Khalidi have been a bit quiet today.

that said I do want to see Dak do it next week against Seattle who is arguable considered the best in NFC

*edit I guess I should read entire thread pappy has made an appearance*
you hit the nail....dak has to be 100% in passing. no missed passes. any missed pass and it get analyzed and pummeled to death by some dak detractos....and even if he goes 30/30 for 400 yards, they will say his throws weren't accurate and the WR had to make all the plays.

at least now they can't use the OL excuse, but I am waiting for a spin on that one.

also, they are just sitting there waiting until we lose a game then they will come out in force.

Dak has to go 16-0 every year, 100% completion rate and at least 2 TDs and 350 yds per game for them to sort of accept dak is good, but never fully give him credit, because its always somebody else.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak played his tail off.
:flagwave:

A single bad game should never define someone, nor should a good one.

Just look at how he has played in his last 20 games or so and figure it out on your own.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
we have made stupid mistakes and lost games and Dak Detractors blamed him for the loss...over and over and over again. now dak detractors want to give credit for the win to atl. falcons? seriously...if we take this route, then lets revisit our losses and lets give credit where credit is due!!!!
Stop it Dak stan. When we lose like last week all these posters hype over an outlier blame everybody else but in the wins the same bs about him being a leader and blah blah blah. Stay consistent if he gets credit for wins he gets credit for losses as well.

Adreme

Reaction score
No MIA here and proud of it!
Dog team defense a Dak specialty now let's see if he can do the same the following weeks against some real defenses......
P.S. Teams that know at least how to handle an on-side kick LOL....
Thanks, Falcons/NFL for the early XMAS present!

I mean if the opposing team actually has a pass rush there is very little he can do. Their entire offense revolves around having time to throw so receivers can run routes. They use EE to buy time, they use a great OLine to buy time, but if that does not work and the time does not exist, then the offense does not function.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Stop it Dak stan. When we lose like last week all these posters hype over an outlier blame everybody else but in the wins the same bs about him being a leader and blah blah blah. Stay consistent if he gets credit for wins he gets credit for losses as well.
LOL. stay consistent. then you must not know me....read some of my previous posts on dak, before you post drivel....but you can contain your frustration for only so long. right?

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
you hit the nail....dak has to be 100% in passing. no missed passes. any missed pass and it get analyzed and pummeled to death by some dak detractos....and even if he goes 30/30 for 400 yards, they will say his throws weren't accurate and the WR had to make all the plays.

at least now they can't use the OL excuse, but I am waiting for a spin on that one.

also, they are just sitting there waiting until we lose a game then they will come out in force.

Dak has to go 16-0 every year, 100% completion rate and at least 2 TDs and 350 yds per game for them to sort of accept dak is good, but never fully give him credit, because its always somebody else.
It borderlines on just pure hatred at this point.

I’d understand if the previous cowboys QB was Brett Farve or something but the fact that they compare him to Romo as a “shining example of QB excellence” despite the fact that he was at BEST the 3rd best QB in the NFC east and never seen as elite is hilarious.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LOL. stay consistent. then you must not know me....read some of my previous posts on dak, before you post drivel....but you can contain your frustration for only so long. right?
You're like dang near everybody on here is not worthy of being known (myself included) so of course I don't know you. I'm not reading jack spit you posted previously. I'm going by the post you are currently posting so no drivel by me but I understand when you're a DE your type seems to be ran by silliness. What frustration? Y'all have very middle school kids logic that makes no sense.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again just imagine hating when your team wins because you don't like the QB, Yet saying the whole time you root for the team not a player.....Go get'em Cowboys!!!! P.S. please fix this Defense its like watching a scary movie over and over and over......you know whats coming and yet the idiot still opens the door with you screaming .... IT"S GONNA BE A SCREEN, or PLEASE COVER THE GUY IN MOTION when its 3rd down.

back to SCF GO STARS!!!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're like dang near everybody on here is not worthy of being known (myself included) so of course I don't know you. I'm not reading jack spit you posted previously. I'm going by the post you are currently posting so no drivel by me but I understand when you're a DE your type seems to be ran by silliness. What frustration? Y'all have very middle school kids logic that makes no sense.

LOL, talk about drivel (read your own post). a poster looking to just b!tch about something........too funny....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't try to reason with the dumb and stubborn. If we hadn't recovered the onsides kick, Dak still had a great game. When you give up 39, and your QB goes for over 400, with no ints, you don't criticize the QB, but they still would have.

Welcome to Tony Romo's world.

When did he EVER get a great play by special teams or defense.

I say this because of the romo vs dak threads that have popped up. You just reminded me that like Tony often did....Dak had a great game that COULD have easily been lost.

Great job by the whole team and especially Dak for hanging in there.