Does this give you anxiety?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
IMG-0623.jpg
This is my current aggregate count of unread emails on my phone.

Can anyone beat this?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My mom slaughters that. Every time I visit, I get on her to clean up her phone. As of last month, she is up to 69K emails(majority unread), 17 unread text messages, 6 missed call icons and 11 voicemails. I am not even going to get into the amount of app updates that are needed. Her phone looks like a NY switchboard with red icons everywhere……drives me insane! :angry:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any email I don't wanna read just goes straight to my trash bin. Between those and the spam emails I never even see, I have no idea what my number is, but I doubt it's anywhere close to that.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What a weird thing to flex with. I couldn't beat that even if I didn't regularly clean out my inbox.
Luulz, it’s not a flex. I’m making fun of my own lack of attentiveness that’s allowed this run wild. What a weird thing to feel insecure about.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It’s definitely getting bad. I’m afraid to click the unsubscribe links on most junk mail because of so much authentic-looking spam or phishing attempts, so it goes to my junk folder in Outlook which has to be emptied constantly or it would easily become one of these 20k-60k accounts. It’s to the point where when I sign up for anything, even if it’s something that would be useful, I select no emails to be sent to me and go sign-in if I need anything.