Does this team have heart?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Remember last year in the Lions game, that WR broke one of the Stars after a TD?

That was a disgrace. Not one player even tried to do anything about it. I am not one that condones cheap shots at all.. but I do think you have to defend your house and make everyone respect that. Much like Teague did to Owens on the Star.

I was very dissappointed in the team as a whole when that happened and nothing was done about it. No one seem to care at all. But this years team is different. I think Wade as brought back the history of the Cowboys and these players are realizing what it means to wear the Star, even Owens.

I think that is something that has been lacking on this team since the Triplets retired. But this team seems to have it, they seem to care.. they are winning Cowboy Style and I love it. I just hope they have the heart of the 94 team that lost in SF. That is the one game that really stands out to me, more so than the SB wins.

This team has a chance to be special. I am looking forward to the rest of the season but I am more proud of way this team is showing they care about the Star again.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I Think the Bills game answered that question for me, in other years we would have rolled over and gotten blown out.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
zrinkill;1765629 said:
Yes .... I believe this team does.

This team's heart was proven in the Bills game. IMO many teams would've folded under those circumstances and their heart was made stronger against the Pats....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1765556 said:
I Think the Bills game answered that question for me, in other years we would have rolled over and gotten blown out.
:signmast:

Smith22

Reaction score
Yes they do. The team this year just seems to be a bit cockier and have a chip on their shoulder. They didn't fold when down 14-0 to the pats and they fought hard to steal that Bills game.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Yup, that game should erase any doubt about this team's heart.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score

Took the words right out of my mouth.

superpunk

Reaction score
We traded our roster for a group of zombie souljas. No heart, but they will eat your ****ing brains.

Yes, tremendous heart. Very different from last year, when they displayed their weak chin on numerous occasions, got punched in the mouth and just went down into the fetal position and waited for the game to end. Now - they follow their leader, one Tony Romo. It ain't over til it's over, anymore. They believe that with #9 out there, anything is possible. And so do I.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever;1765537 said:
Remember last year in the Lions game, that WR broke one of the Stars after a TD?

That was a disgrace. Not one player even tried to do anything about it.

What would you have suggested that they do?

Seriously.