Video: Does this video ever get old?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Holley praising the lord was hilarious, I think even Romo had a comment on that, haha

Any player receiving an opportunity to make an NFL roster due to winning a reality TV show who then goes on to make one of the biggest plays of the season should be praising the lord.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Can you guys give a percentage of Cowboys fans. I've never seen anything like that.

It was at the very least 50%. Probably more. If for any reason the Cowboys moved the franchise to California, they would have a fan base just as large the 49ers and Raiders. I have no doubt about that after witnessing this game, the Oxnard training camps, and the golf course club house where I live which is decked out in Cowboy gear,and the various businesses who cater to the Boys on Sundays here during the football season. Lots of Cowboy fans in California.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Can you guys give a percentage of Cowboys fans. I've never seen anything like that.

id say 35 percent. But it seemed alot more because it was loud. Id say louder than cheers for the niners.

WhizKid

Reaction score
id say 35 percent. But it seemed alot more because it was loud. Id say louder than cheers for the niners.

I have some video clips of the game. It was much closer to 50%. I'll see if I could throw em up.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I'd say in the 45-50% range. In my section it was so mixed, a saw a lot of niners fans come with their friends who were cowboys fans and patches of cowboys and niners fans evenly spread out throughout the sections. California loves the cowboys. I'm contemplating going to the San Diego game and I live in Northern California. There will be a lot of cowboys fans at that game too.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I'd say in the 45-50% range. In my section it was so mixed, a saw a lot of niners fans come with their friends who were cowboys fans and patches of cowboys and niners fans evenly spread out throughout the sections. California loves the cowboys. I'm contemplating going to the San Diego game and I live in Northern California. There will be a lot of cowboys fans at that game too.

I went to the preseason game I think two years ago. and yes there are a lot of fans at that game as well. I will be attending the game this year too. My uncle has season tickets for the Chargers.

unreeaal

Reaction score
I was at that game in the end zone he was running towards! My best memory is some idiot niner fans sitting behind us razzing us the whole game. When that play happened I turned around to see What they had to say and they were gone! They ran out faster than holley was running to the end zone. The other best part is my wife and I stayed in San Fran for two more days and wore our cowboys jerseys everywhere we went. Best memory ever!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
It was no more than 25%-30% in the section where I was, right above Romo when he kicked the bucket after he got injured...Man was he pissed.