Does two weeks ago feel like two years ago?

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
We steamrolled the Chiefs on both sides of the ball and one KC player was quoted as saying he thought the Cowboys were the best team in the NFL. Our biggest concern was the Zeke suspension drama and hoping that Dan Bailey would be back sooner than later. Two weeks later, Zeke is in Mexico, Chaz Green had the single worst performance in Dallas Cowboys history, the offense has completely gone in the tank, the defense is a house of cards without Sean Lee, we are now getting blown and are not even competitive and got humiliated in front of a national audience tonight and suffered the worst loss in AT&T Stadium history on a night we were honoring HOF's and the 92 SB team. Oh and Dak had the worst game of his short career, we might not have Hitchens now and Jerry is at war with other owners and the commish. Is that it or did I miss something else?

Radiashun

Reaction score
We steamrolled the Chiefs on both sides of the ball and one KC player was quoted as saying he thought the Cowboys were the best team in the NFL. Our biggest concern was the Zeke suspension drama and hoping that Dan Bailey would be back sooner than later. Two weeks later, Zeke is in Mexico, Chaz Green had the single worst performance in Dallas Cowboys history, the offense has completely gone in the tank, the defense is a house of cards without Sean Lee, we are now getting blown and are not even competitive and got humiliated in front of a national audience tonight and suffered the worst loss in AT&T Stadium history on a night we were honoring HOF's and the 92 SB team. Oh and Dak had the worst game of his short career, we might not have Hitchens now and Jerry is at war with other owners and the commish. Is that it or did I miss something else?
I know this isn't how you meant it, but TODAY feels like 2 years ago. It was about this time we were getting curb stomped by the Panthers.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I know this isn't how you meant it, but TODAY feels like 2 years ago. It was about this time we were getting curb stomped by the Panthers.
Good point. I had tried to block that game out of my memory forever lol.