Does Weeden's play say anything about the coaches?

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Does weeden's play the last couple weeks in Houston say more about our coaches or The Texans coaches?

TonyS

Reaction score
Think it also says something about our talent.

mldardy

Reaction score
:facepalm: It says that he played Tennessee the worst team in the NFL and a Colts team without Andrew Luck. That's what it says.

Derinyar

Reaction score
The titans are quite possibly the worst team in the league, if not its the Browns. The Colts are probably a team about as bad as we are. So meh.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
:facepalm: It says that he played Tennessee the worst team in the NFL and a Colts team without Andrew Luck. That's what it says.

Tennessee was also on it's 3rd string QB.

And had his healthy pro bowl WR making big plays.

But people are going to ignore this.

/shrug

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

lol, predictable that you'd be here making excuses. Why don't you state exactly what kind of performance Weeden has to have so you can stop making excuses for the coaching? He played well today no matter how you slice it, and people like you just can't deal with being wrong. Look forward to your next bitter crybaby excuse.

mldardy

Reaction score
lol, predictable that you'd be here making excuses. Why don't you state exactly what kind of performance Weeden has to have so you can stop making excuses for the coaching? He played well today no matter how you slice it, and people like you just can't deal with being wrong. Look forward to your next bitter crybaby excuse.

Get lost troll. You are obsessed with me. And you bring nothing to the conversation.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

I was gonna ask, who did he beat and how many points did they score?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Get lost troll. You are obsessed with me. And you bring nothing to the conversation.

I look forward to your excuses next week. I know you'll be there because of the fathead sized image of Weeden between your ears. Nobody called you out, but you just had to post an excuse because Weeden was burning you up inside. LOL!

mldardy

Reaction score
I look forward to your excuses next week. I know you'll be there because of the fathead sized image of Weeden between your ears. Nobody called you out, but you just had to post an excuse because Weeden was burning you up inside. LOL!

Obsessed. You're also not only obsessed with me but with Weeden too which is scary in itself. Probably have a fathead of him. Do you look at it and say 'I wub you Brandon'

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Weeden had an efficient game and that works in Houston, especially against two teams that have been giving up points in droves. His passing numbers would just lose games in Dallas, where the defense wilts in the 4th and the offense is fairly mistake-prone and sloppy.

So yes, credit Houston's coaching staff for being better than the Dallas coaching staff at maximizing their talent. They deserve to get to the playoffs and Dallas deserves to get a high pick in the draft.