Does Zeke Deserve a Press Conference

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Already did brother...I watched ESPN, clicked on some articles, tweets and bought a brand new Cowboys baseball cap.....like I said....owners don't collect food stamps
Lol. Salud!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nope...No Sir!!
they wil have one big one most likely have Tank, Jaylon, LC, and Zeke and whomever else is signed by say Thursday.. JERRY uses those to market the Cowboys and Zekes the headline name , he will get one for sure.. this will hype game 1 for sure..

blueblood70

Reaction score
The butt hurt some of you guys have over this is hilarious!
true dat , I will welcome zeke back with open Arms he was never NOT a Cowboy and while he is , ill be cheering him on..this was about money and fans shouldnt worry themselves with it,..he missed no games, why all the butthurt Adult manchildren in here are so upselt blows my mind.. this is NOT a personal attack on you.. lol

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Lol what an answer. All we be forgotten when he’s the rushing leader. Once again

Blackrain

Reaction score
This is what Zeke deserves:

81dEIG2VNYL._SX425_.jpg

It even has holes to cut down on wind resistance.
He was beat with the ugly stick already nobody wants to see him without a helmet on .

Rayman70

Reaction score
at this point, I don't care. Lets play ball. Let him have his presser..

Qcard

Reaction score
Lol what an answer. All we be forgotten when he’s the rushing leader. Once again
Ah yes. The glory and instant gratification of winning.

I guess I'll temper my fist bump as I compare Zeke playing football to body checking a security guard in his off time...

Blackrain

Reaction score
Only if Joe Loney gets to impersonate him at the presser otherwise Zekes ugly *** need only be on TV with a helmet on

Einstein

Reaction score
Did he handle this poorly, HELL YES, but in reality would he have done much this preseason, probably not. So all the fluff of Cabo and "Zeke who?" really doesn't matter. He was getting a new contract regardless, and his preseason performance was about the same as it would have been, so sure, what the heck. It'll be fun to see him and Jerry sit up there together.

ghst187

Reaction score
He deserves 45 carries on Sunday and ensuring the Gatorade is full

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Dez signed a 5 year, 70 million dollar contract in 2015. Less than 3 years later, he was released. He too held out and was never the same. I am not saying Zeke wont be, thought I expect he could get hurt from lack of practice and he will never see the end of the contract if longer than 4 years.