Does Zeke look heavy?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
fellow fanzone freaks--- i will be honest Zeke looks heavy to me....has anyone else noticed this?

I dont want to complain...but....Zeke does have history of putting on pounds at different times

and if he has it does not help his speed or elusiveness

Come to think of it, I believe Zeke is has been carrying about 238 extra pounds on his back since he came in the league.....

PresDa01_2019.jpg

Dak Prescott

Position: QB Throws: Right

6-2, 238lb

Wood

Reaction score
fellow fanzone freaks--- i will be honest Zeke looks heavy to me....has anyone else noticed this?

I dont want to complain...but....Zeke does have history of putting on pounds at different times

and if he has it does not help his speed or elusiveness

He looks Romo fat to me right now.

superonyx

Reaction score
He was wearing his crop top before the game on Thursday. That 6 pack is gone.
If you think a 6 pack is symbolic of nfl success then you don't understand how this works.

a 6 pack requires a body fat percentage in the single digits. Single digit bodyfat puts athletes at risk of more injuries.

Here is a little info for you.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
If I were to give Jerry anymore $ the first thing I’d pay for is a # 21

DandyDon52

Reaction score
it takes a lot of work to stay in shape in the off season, and elliot is a party boy, so each year he gets worse, less muscular, lil more weight added.
He is heavier, in legs and stomach area.
He is also slower, no burst, no speed, and low stamina and breath.
He is feed me feed me, then after a 15 yd run he has to go to sideline for 7 min break.
He can still power run ok but also his vision is not very good. He just runs into his guys, their guys, and never bounces it outside.
Still good, but not worth what they paid him.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He looks fine but he has totally lost his burst, he can no longer out run anyone
Noclaf--what do you attribute his lost of burst to?...too many hits in 3+ years or something else?....has anyone we paid big bucks to this year played near their contract..i was just thinking about that..its like a jinx or something?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If you think a 6 pack is symbolic of nfl success then you don't understand how this works.

a 6 pack requires a body fat percentage in the single digits. Single digit bodyfat puts athletes at risk of more injuries.

Here is a little info for you.

How do you know that Zeke's 6-pack wasn't simply aesthetically pleasing to him and that's the disappointment? I didn't see him mention NFL success.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Its crazy and funny how supposed life long fans find everything possible to complain about with this team.

Elliot is fat, greedy, lazy, and doesnt care
Eventhough he leads the nfl in in attempts and yrds since coming into the league. Staying in to block on passing downs, which none of the supposed elite backs in the nfl do now, and i repeat none. Add in he catches almost everything thrown to him. Nobody in the league takes more punishment then him. And then that say, see he doesnt want it he asked for a breather.
Remember when people were complaining about Romo being too fat? Lol

ICP

Reaction score
Add slow and uninspired to heavy and you

:hammer:

Blackrain

Reaction score
I dont know if he has gained weight but the way he runs now looks like the iron in his blood has turned to lead in his butt