Doesn't BP seem overconfident too?

juck

Reaction score
He seems to brush all these poor performances off.I hope he redeems himselfs with a stellar coached game this weekend.I really like BP but i am losing my confidence in him.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
juckie;1284605 said:
He seems to brush all these poor performances off.I hope he redeems himselfs with a stellar coached game this weekend.I really like BP but i am losing my confidence in him.

I wish he would just go into a tirade and rip his players with anger and venom, to the media, to them wherever. Get pissed threaten jobs, not starting jobs but employment status.:mad:

Cliff

Benched
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1284610 said:
I wish he would just go into a tirade and rip his players with anger and venom, to the media, to them wherever. Get pissed threaten jobs, not starting jobs but employment status.:mad:

i wish he would just go away.... tuna experiment has been an utter failure

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I don't care what Parcells is. As long as he is gone, along with the rest of this pathetic coaching staff, next season I'll be happy.

The man is past his prime. He has lost the ability to scheme and lacks the nuts to make changes that need making.

Zimmer should have been fired long ago.

aikemirv

Reaction score
4 Weeks ago BP was the toast of the town.

Today he is washed up!

Go figure.

I don't think BP is overconfident, I just think he is at a point with this team that it is up to them get there act together.

Even if you prep them to death and tell them exactly what to do, and they don't do it, what do you have left to do to them.(First to the flat two weeks in a row - need we say more) He said yesterday that he knows his team. That means a lot to me. To me it means that he knows what does and does not motivate them and whether or not they can be motivated.

Does it mean he does not make mistakes - certainly not and there are some coaching mistakes to be sure, but...

To me it looked like the staff put in a good plan to beat Detroit and the players did not execute it, namely the turnovers and bad coverage.

They put in a good plan to beat Atlanta and the CB's gave up to big plays to keep Atlanta in it.

They put in a good plan to beat Indy and the players performed it.

They got outcoached against NO that is for sure.

I know we don't get pressure and that is a huge problem but there are some underacheivers at points this season - safety play and linebacker play and Spears for example.

I do think that BP is confident that if the players execute the game plan that they put in against Seattle, the Cowboys will win.

But to me, he acts right now as if it is up to the players to do their job on the field!!!!!

TexasAce

Reaction score
juckie;1284605 said:

Tell me about it.

I wish just ONCE he'd say, what we've been doing here isn't right, you can blame us coaches for that, we've got to to change some things apparently because what we've been trying doesn't work.

He never acknowledges that there is something wrong, and that tells me that he is so stubborn he just keeps on insisting that the scheme isn't flawed, it's just a matter of executing.

When Parcells dies, his tombstone will read "EXECUTE"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
juckie;1284605 said:

I dont think he is brushing the losses and the poor play off as much as HE BELIEVES we can play BETTER... like he said... WE HAVE SHOWN we can... I think he is just hoping that THAT team shows up from here on out.

TexasAce;1284735 said:
Tell me about it.

I wish just ONCE he'd say, what we've been doing here isn't right, you can blame us coaches for that, we've got to to change some things apparently because what we've been trying doesn't work.

He never acknowledges that there is something wrong, and that tells me that he is so stubborn he just keeps on insisting that the scheme isn't flawed, it's just a matter of executing.

When Parcells dies, his tombstone will read "EXECUTE"

This I have a problem with. If it aint working... THEN FIX it... The thread I started about "we dont do that" in relation to flipping CB's to cover better WR is a prime example