Dolphins at 48

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Will be our trade up target assuming a player we love falls that far. The dolphins want to accumulate picks and would likely only take our 4th. Per Brugler and Broaddus.
think we only do that if Thornhill is on the board. But I think there is a good chance he goes 32 to the Pats.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Will be our trade up target assuming a player we love falls that far. The dolphins want to accumulate picks and would likely only take our 4th. Per Brugler and Broaddus.
Watch what the Dolphins have to spend to get Josh Rosen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
think we only do that if Thornhill is on the board. But I think there is a good chance he goes 32 to the Pats.

I've heard that Thornhill could end up in Seattle with one of their two first round picks. Yet another safety they keep away from us.
:angry:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Good deal for a fourth if it means we get one of the 3 really good coverage safeties sans Thornhill(tgoing higher than 48??).

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I've heard that Thornhill could end up in Seattle with one of their two first round picks. Yet another safety they keep away from us.
:angry:
I was thinking of them as well, but they need DL and OL help and only have 5 picks. Will be interesting tonight.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I think every safety will be drafted by every team, twice over, before pick 58.

Yep, and I wouldn't be surprised to see zero drafted in the first round. There isn't a sure fire first round safety in this draft.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Good ole' BB. Now he is saying it would take our 3rd to get to 48.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Watch what the Dolphins have to spend to get Josh Rosen.
They’d be dumb to do that. Draft one at 13 and save picks. They have more holes than picks so that would be the dumbest thing they could do.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Go get him.....

Johathon Abrams SS Miss St.

T7t7qNW.jpg

Mr_437

Reaction score
They’d be dumb to do that. Draft one at 13 and save picks. They have more holes than picks so that would be the dumbest thing they could do.
True. But to get the right QB is valuable.

Beaker42

Reaction score
True. But to get the right QB is valuable.
One of Murray, Lock, Jones, Haskins and Finley will be there at 13. Grier is a nice option as well. I’m hoping we grab Stidham at some point.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Agree. I have read where he is compare to Bryan Jones and the Pats wanted him.

jnday

Reaction score
I think every safety will be drafted by every team, twice over, before pick 58.
There is going to be 104 players drafted before pick 58. Just look at all of these predictions where these players will be drafted. There won’t be a safety, defensive lineman or any player that could help Dallas in any way left by the time 58 rolls around.