Dolphins OL coach resigns after video episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chris Foerster has resigned his position from the Miami Dolphins hours after a video surfaced showing the team’s offensive line coach snorting a white powdery substance off what is believed to be his desk at the team’s training facility.

Foerster, in his 25th NFL season, agreed Monday morning to move on from his job rather than be fired, per team sources.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/

-

The video is NSFW. What a dysfunctional mess in Miami.

funkytown

Reaction score
Same team that drafted Laremy Tunsil after his smoking weed in a gas mask video came out the day of the draft.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Same team that drafted Laremy Tunsil after his smoking weed in a gas mask video came out the day of the draft.
This is a shame. He had to resign...and he wasn't hurting anyone but himself.
There's a pretty massive difference between a college kid (or high school, as I believe that's when Tunsil claimed the video dated from) smoking weed and a 55-year-old coach snorting coke in his office at the team facility just before attending a meeting.

Big D

Reaction score
Lmao, how the hell you gonna tell a hooker that you love her
047.jpg

Staubacher

Reaction score
There's a pretty massive difference between a college kid (or high school, as I believe that's when Tunsil claimed the video dated from) smoking weed and a 55-year-old coach snorting coke in his office at the team facility just before attending a meeting.

There is but in the business I'm in I'm shocked how many older men and women do coke.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
She blew him up since she is black and supports Colin Kap

Strippers get their 15 minutes of fame with social media

But who does drugs on video to sweet talk a chicken head???? He is too dumb to keep his job

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Exactly. The college kid is less focused on the task at hand.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
She blew him up since she is black and supports Colin Kap

Strippers get their 15 minutes of fame with social media

But who does drugs on video to sweet talk a chicken head???? He is too dumb to keep his job
yeah yeah I was wondering why would anyone let themselves be filmed while snorting coke but it could have been a hidden camera but either way he was a dummy and deserves to lose his job

sbark

Reaction score
didnt she also allude she released the vid when he cut off his sugardaddy monthly payments...........

Status
Not open for further replies.