Dolphins plan to release veteran LB Emmanuel Ogbah - Cowboys wanted him in 2016

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hmmm… Miami is his 3rd team since entering the league and his fourth contract which has a total value was 65m. If we were interested outside the draft, maybe we would have at least sniffed at some point over the last 4 years. I think we’d just try to resign Armstrong if we were interested in spending on a DE.
That's the first thought I had is this guy maybe averaging 8 sacks a year at best we have that from a guy who hardly gets any snaps I mean Armstrong's putting up 6 to 8 sacks a year and he's not even getting on the field that much ohh we like our guys would come in please don't suggest the Cowboys keep somebody versus going after a similar guy that probably wants more money from another team because that's what they want a free agent splash even if it's not better than what we have... But it's odd that's the first thing I thought when I was reading this is we have that in Armstrong already who's probably leading but if you were going to pick up a guy in a parallel move why not just try to keep your own guy ohh because this place says keeping your own guys is not a good thing....

Fans around here love that transaction wire they like to see moves even if they're not to make the team better they just want you to bring guys in because they're all mentioned as possible Dallas cowboy landing spots...LOL :facepalm:

exciter

Reaction score
That's the first thought I had is this guy maybe averaging 8 sacks a year at best we have that from a guy who hardly gets any snaps I mean Armstrong's putting up 6 to 8 sacks a year and he's not even getting on the field that much ohh we like our guys would come in please don't suggest the Cowboys keep somebody versus going after a similar guy that probably wants more money from another team because that's what they want a free agent splash even if it's not better than what we have... But it's odd that's the first thing I thought when I was reading this is we have that in Armstrong already who's probably leading but if you were going to pick up a guy in a parallel move why not just try to keep your own guy ohh because this place says keeping your own guys is not a good thing....

Fans around here love that transaction wire they like to see moves even if they're not to make the team better they just want you to bring guys in because they're all mentioned as possible Dallas cowboy landing spots...LOL :facepalm:
Ogbah has 6.5 sacks over the last 2 seasons. Armstrong has 16. Ogbah was playing on a 4yr 65m contract. Armstrong 2yr 14m. Armstrong is probably going to be out of our price range. Ogbah has been injury riddled! Personally I’d just assume hive those snaps to Williams, Goulston and Wheat!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ogbah has 6.5 sacks over the last 2 seasons. Armstrong has 16. Ogbah was playing on a 4yr 65m contract. Armstrong 2yr 14m. Armstrong is probably going to be out of our price range. Ogbah has been injury riddled! Personally I’d just assume hive those snaps to Williams, Goulston and Wheat!
Dude I was agreeing with you there's no need to bring in this guy when we have guys on our roster and even if we can't afford Armstrong you're correct we have guys that are probably ready for more snaps Sam Williams if he gets out of the doghouse with the off field stuff it's gonna be a frontline starter in my opinion he just needs to mature a little bit,,, I believe Mike Zimmer is gonna give him a chance to be a stud here,, in my opinion Sam Williams has far more talent than Armstrong,,

exciter

Reaction score
Dude I was agreeing with you there's no need to bring in this guy when we have guys on our roster and even if we can't afford Armstrong you're correct we have guys that are probably ready for more snaps Sam Williams if he gets out of the doghouse with the off field stuff it's gonna be a frontline starter in my opinion he just needs to mature a little bit,,, I believe Mike Zimmer is gonna give him a chance to be a stud here,, in my opinion Sam Williams has far more talent than Armstrong,,
I know you were!