Twitter: Dolphins to franchise tag Landry

visionary

Reaction score
Landry has the same amount of TDs as Dez the last 3 years....... he must suck

Why? Can he also not run routes or make adjustments based on reading the defense and pout and not give a good effort when not thrown to early in the game?

CWR

Reaction score
Wow didn’t see that coming. Didn’t see Dallas signing him but from everything I heard Dolphins didn’t want to pay him. Oh well just another good not great WR getting overpaid.

I guess they expected more out of Parker and to go more in that direction but Landry has proven to be thier best weapon. I dunno?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess they expected more out of Parker and to go more in that direction but Landry has proven to be thier best weapon. I dunno?

Landry is easily their best receiver.

He would have been what's his face friendly too. Working underneath routes with great hands.

Reactions: CWR

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if the Dolphins keep him.

They tagged Vernon a few years ago, tried to trade him and then later rescinded it.

Landry is productive, but franchise money to a player that averages 10 yards a catch over his career is a little rich.

It is probably just a work for time until a trade can be ironed out.

I had that same thought. Why else would you do it so quick usually people wait and try and get a deal done you got till the 6th. If I was Landry I’d run and sign that puppy.

coult44

Reaction score
I wish we could ban someone every time they are wrong. No, not from CZ, but from the whole internet! Every reporter, analyst, ex player, ex GM, fan, etc, You say something like "we will see Landry playing next to ODB next year" and it doesn't happen,,, CYA!!! Especially the "pro" guys or folks who get paid for this rhetoric ...

John813

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if the Dolphins keep him.

They tagged Vernon a few years ago, tried to trade him and then later rescinded it.

Landry is productive, but franchise money to a player that averages 10 yards a catch over his career is a little rich.

It is probably just a work for time until a trade can be ironed out.

FWIW It wasn't a franchise tag for Vernon. They slapped him with the transition tag. Which made no sense but hey it's the Dolphins circus FO. Let Vernon go to sign an old Mario Williams.

Yup. Parker has flashed his #1 skill set only to then either get injured(possibly soft) and then get pushed around too easily for his size by corners. Dude could be the next guy getting a top 5 contract, but is lazy **.
Landry is their best weapon in the passing game. Use him a lot for the short passing game cause he is a tough guy to bring down and for a while their run game was non-existent. For a slot guy, he played around 90% of the total offensive snaps for the Dolphins.
Stills is a good #2, but was largely ineffective with Cutler slinging and praying. Landry can be effective with any QB.

Reactions: CWR

The Natural

Reaction score
I can only imagine what this forum would be saying about Dez if he pulled that same stunt Landry did in the last game of the year. Not to mention him ending Aaron Williams career on a bush league hit. Its like the hate for Dez around here made people forget Landry's a certified p.o.s.