Dominique Easley waived (Update: signed with Rams)

bodi

Reaction score
I read some where that he was locker room cancer

JDSTAR

Reaction score
I remember I loved this guy. That didn't last long.

Agreed! Watching Shariff Floyd video a few years ago and this guy just blew off the screen! Reading into it more, though, I'd rather us steer clear from this one.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Patriots DT Alan Branch disputes reports that Dominique Easley was a problem

"I definitely don't think he's a locker room cancer," Branch said. "There's plenty of guys that have been labeled like that, and they may be extra in the locker room and all that, but when it comes to Dominique, when he's in there and he's talking, he's always joking around. The guys respect him."

"This guy was jump-roping for over an hour on one leg, both legs, he was going back and forth. Doing extra work," Branch said. "Most people had seen it on the team, I felt. He's a tireless worker. He's going to put the effort in to be a good player."Entering his 10th season in the NFL, Branch has seen a lot of defensive linemen come and go. In the film room, he believed Easley was ahead of his peers.

"I've seen a lot of young guys at this position in my career, and he was almost a step ahead of guys when it comes to, just preparation and wanting to be a great player and doing the things that he needed," Branch said.

"Every day we go in there, he's not a guy that's late," Branch said. "He doesn't come to the meetings late. He doesn't cause distractions in the meetings either."
"The offensive and defensive line, because that's where our wheelhouse is, people respect him on both ends," Branch said. "I think he's a great guy. I was surprised that someone actually put that out there, but from my perspective he's a really good dude."

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
He averaged 1.5 sacks every game he played ( which isn't many). The talent is there if we can get him straight. Dan Quinn is looking at him for Atlanta. There are still a couple of free agents that can help the Cowboys on the defensive side of the ball.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He averaged 1.5 sacks every game he played ( which isn't many). The talent is there if we can get him straight. Dan Quinn is looking at him for Atlanta. There are still a couple of free agents that can help the Cowboys on the defensive side of the ball.

Not that many? If he averages 1.5 sacks a game he plays in that comes to 24 sacks in a season. .......