Domonique Foxworth's top five NFL QBs right now

nathanlt

Reaction score
Sounds like Foxworth 24 wants some comments and internet traffic... desperately. Foxworth wants to pay some bills!

I like Dak, and think he's a good quarterback. Dak's playing great right now.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sounds like Foxworth 24 wants some comments and internet traffic... desperately.

I like Dak, and think he's a good quarterback. Dak's playing great right now.
Oh he’s kept the same energy he’s said it for years….hes always been a Dak fan.

His ratings are correct. I think you have to put Lamar and Russ in your top 5 though.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Don't wake the haters....it's been nice around here.
We aren't asleep.... as a "hater" I am fair and feel Dak is playing lights out, and that makes me happy. Why would I complain about that? I am a Cowboys Fan over any one player..... I hope Dak plays like a MVP and wins MVP and keeps me " a sleep" .

No problem with that on my end!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

totally disagree with this. Dak doesn't belong at the top unless he plays well the next 4 games, then I would consider a discussion...not agree, but consider a discussion

too soon to put Strout there. Allen doesn't belong to 3rd place.

to me, its still mahomes, specially given lack of WRs on that team. he is still incredible
hurts right now is #2, given he is pulling games out and winning close games.
why isn't purdy on the list? I would put Purdy above allan right now. yeah, Allan can throw a rocket and throw it 120 yards...but
Dak is defintley top 5 right now, maybe right behind Hurts at #3....

Creeper

Reaction score
Who is Domonique Foxworth? and what does she know about QBs? Sounds like a fake name to me.

JayFord

Reaction score
Right now its Dak hes been on absolute fire recently

Jalen has been clutch...but overall i cant say hes been a better qb than Dak right now but hes darn close

Mahomes would literally be head and shoulders #1 if he had some receivers...KC doesnt even have a #2 receiver they have 3s and 4s

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We aren't asleep.... as a "hater" I am fair and feel Dak is playing lights out, and that makes me happy. Why would I complain about that? I am a Cowboys Fan over any one player..... I hope Dak plays like a MVP and wins MVP and keeps me " a sleep" .

No problem with that on my end!
I didn't say you were a hater, you did...honestly, I don't think I've ever seen one of your posts. Salud!