Domonique Foxworth's top five NFL QBs right now

lwehlers

Reaction score
the real dak prescott will show up soon. dak is playing great against crappy teams but his true colors will show. i hope he continues to play the way he is but i just cannot get the 49ers game out of my head i fear that dak prescott from the last two 49ers games will show up again.

bottleKids

Reaction score
They’re not going to like this.
Honestly, the fact Mahomes even has those numbers with the bum of a WR squad he has this year, proves why he is the current best playing, and only true tier one QB.

Not arguing the comparison btw, more of a comment just on PM season this far.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Honestly, the fact Mahomes even has those numbers with the bum of a WR squad he has this year, proves why he is the current best playing, and only true tier one QB.

Not arguing the comparison btw, more of a comment just on PM season this far.
Excuses, excuses. So predictable. Hate on bro!

Yobwocs

Reaction score
the real dak prescott will show up soon. dak is playing great against crappy teams but his true colors will show. i hope he continues to play the way he is but i just cannot get the 49ers game out of my head i fear that dak prescott from the last two 49ers games will show up again.
Ok. Why do you narrow his career down to 2 games and sweep everything else under the rug?

Name another top team Dak plays bad against besides the 49ers.

Dakota

Reaction score
I think he pretty much nailed it. If strength of schedule is an after thought, he nailed it.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak will never get unanimous respect until he wins a SB. Until then, he will never win an MVP no matter how good/great he is.

bottleKids

Reaction score
What did I hate?

Do you legit think Mahomes has a better WR core than us? Nothing in my post was anti Dak and I prefaced that... here I will make it easy for your insecurities.

Dak is better than Mahomes. Better?

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Mahomes needs some reciever help. He’s the best in the game but he can’t throw and catch it too
I agree with you. His receivers are giving him no help. And Mahones is the best QB. But......we didn't give Dak that excuse last year when his receivers caused 5-6 of his ints.

conner01

Reaction score
I agree with you. His receivers are giving him no help. And Mahones is the best QB. But......we didn't give Dak that excuse last year when his receivers caused 5-6 of his ints.
I did lol if the ball bounces off a recievers hands that was catchable it’s on reciever. But few look at the situation before judging. Just like tipped ball, QB hit while passing. Those ints aren’t bad decisions or throws

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah but we didn’t use that excuse last year. And I agree he needs more help but all he lost was Juju and to me Rice is better.
Maybe. But their drops are really high. Depending on the site they have around 28 drops before the last game. We have a lot but weirdly many of our drops came in just a few games.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
totally disagree with this. Dak doesn't belong at the top unless he plays well the next 4 games, then I would consider a discussion...not agree, but consider a discussion

too soon to put Strout there. Allen doesn't belong to 3rd place.

to me, its still mahomes, specially given lack of WRs on that team. he is still incredible
hurts right now is #2, given he is pulling games out and winning close games.
why isn't purdy on the list? I would put Purdy above allan right now. yeah, Allan can throw a rocket and throw it 120 yards...but
Dak is defintley top 5 right now, maybe right behind Hurts at #3....
There is not a valid argument out there that Dak should not be at or near the top based on how he is playing right now.....none. He's playing at an MVP level right now. You are basing your opinion on future games which is not what Foxworth's ranking is.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
It's not an excuse, it's the absolute truth. An excuse was him playing poorly the 1 game he was injured, then came back better. If you have sat down to watch a KC game this year, their offense is total garbage and no QB would have success playing with that group of WR's, and some dude named Isaac out of the back field. Be objective at least before you call somebody a hater

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There is not a valid argument out there that Dak should not be at or near the top based on how he is playing right now.....none. He's playing at an MVP level right now. You are basing your opinion on future games which is not what Foxworth's ranking is.
I said, he is probably top 5, but not at the very top