Don’t blame Dak!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
1) Dak played well enough to win. 2)McCarthy made a dumb decision.
3)Shultz dropped too many passes.
4)Pollard doesn't see the field enough.

If Pollard was in instead of Shultz, I say we win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After Dak leading the league in 4th qtr comebacks in his first 3 years . He was 0-8 last year and 0-1 this year.

While he might not be the blame for losing, at some point need to be reason for winning.

Flamma

Reaction score
So you cite 2 people who agree with you, and that means “most” agree with you?

I could name a half dozen other ex-players and coaches who disagree, plus the former ref-turned-analyst who worked for NBC during the game itself.

The OPI not being Dak’s fault means Dak still gets credit for a tremendous throw in the clutch. I’m sorry that doesn’t fit your narrative, just like the fact that our pass protection was awful doesn’t fit your narrative.

Psst... Dak still nearly overcame this and led his team to a win anyways. Ranked 5th-best QB by PFF and 9th-best by ESPN’s Total QBR. You can keep incorrectly blaming him until you’re blue in the face if it makes you feel better.

There's plenty of criticism I agree with concerning Dak, but that play isn't one of them. Can't blame Dak for what someone else (ref, Gallup) does. It's the same pass either way. Dallas just isn't good enough right now to overcome that.

We didn't even turn the ball over, wait until that starts.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey it’s easy to pass blame around but with under a minute to go DP dropped a perfectly thrown pass to Gallup and a bs call killed the game. We would have a least kick a FG but more likely would have scored 7 to win.
Anybody blaming Prescott. Has an issue with him and it’s not legitimate

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anybody who’s not blaming the new coach. Doesn’t understand this game of football and why we lost

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blame Dak night and day....

Dak doesn’t step into the pocket, misses that Gallup is alone, and CeeDee Lamb is 1 on 1 with a linebacker. Dump off to Zeke.

EiTIes_WkAUhsxA

Look at this pocket. Had Jarwin up the seam for 30+ yards easy. Dak didn’t step into the pocket, and was forced to try a dump off to Pollard. This happened multiple times. He was so damn scared of Donald crashing the middle.

EiTERyJWoAESQSt