Don’t worry. Cowboys are beating the Giants

bigE79

Reaction score
Yes, anything can happen in the nfl but this one is a win. Cowboys are going to move to 6-3 and throttle the Giants. No need for us to feel bad about this game or worry about an upset. This one is a win!!
That's what we do,beat the bottom dwellers,it's the good teams we have a problem with...its been the story of the cowboys for the last 27yrs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The only worry is the Cowboys of recent seasons have tended to make unknown QB's look good.

To me this game is either going to be another Dallas blowout win or a close one that makes everyone start to doubt again; like 28-20.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hopefully we don’t see buzzards circling this thread on Sunday.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Yes, anything can happen in the nfl but this one is a win. Cowboys are going to move to 6-3 and throttle the Giants. No need for us to feel bad about this game or worry about an upset. This one is a win!!
I'm not worried about beating up bad teams.

Wake me up when we can beat a serious contender.

MS17

Reaction score
It’s dumb for this fan base too get high and mighty at this point when beating scrub teams.
A very astute take on this topic - Agree. Really shouldn't boast when you maul feckless and wounded opponents. Anybody can have an off-decade.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yet on Wednesday you created a thread titled 'Giants will be be out for blood'

What superfluous post are you going to concoct today -- 'trap game alert' ?

RS12

Reaction score
Careful! The limb you are out there on might break.